*!*!*!**CLEAN.is.the.only.option.MONDAY**!*!*!*

Becky, sorry about the jury duty. I have never been but they sometimes let you out early if they don't need you.
Anne, Glassboro is really close to Cathe's gym.
Wendy, I don't know how you skip breakfast. I am always ready to eat by 7 am.
Klaudia, M3 is hard. I am glad it is my last week. Enjoy watching the game tonight.
Nina, great job on throwing out the bread.
Clintonya, I did use my 10 minutes with the iPad to see how a book looks and it is true you can view one page at a time or two pages.
Lisa, I hated house hunting. We keep talking about moving but we don't want to look, pack, move and unpack.
Angie, I am still trying to find time to watch last week's episode of Lost. The power was out when it was on so I could not watch or record it. I might try tonight.

I forgot to mention my workout this morning was CF Mixed Cardio (aka drill max cardio drills). I wasn't in the mood to do STS so I will just shift everything by one day. After work, I am going to the grocery store and I really hope it is not too bad. I am dreading it. Luckily we don't need a lot.

Have a good evening everyone!

Hi Girls! Long, fun day with my girls that included a small brownie w/ IC and tortilla chips. I feel large & in charge!:p Gonna go jump some off on the trampo w/ the girls. Love you all! xoxo

Becky, Wish I could help - I've never had jury duty. Mike was called last month but both of his cases were dismissed - yaaaay!

30 minute bike ride...check!
Muscle Max abs...check!

I'll do personals tomorrow, I promise! I was going to lift weights tonight, but it's too nice out. Off to the grocery store for me.

anne

hi everyone. well, today turned out pretty wel! i took the boys to the neighbors and they were all swimming. despite my reluctance to bare a bathing suit yet, we all went in, and it was so worth it to see hte joy on finn's face. home for a clean dinner, bath and bed! i cannot wait to close my eyes.

klaudia, your wo plan sounds really good. i find i enjoy lifting for 30-45 min only;) i am so glaad we sold our home when we did, but i cannot wait to own a home again.

wendy, great job with the wos. i need to eat in the morning. evening i can do without.

coleleen, i need to do cf again. i love the way those wos are combined

becky, no jury duty for me yet, knock wood. good luck tomorrow.

anne, a bike ride sounds perfect.hope the store was quick.

kate, enjoy your bouncing!

see you all in the am

Nina, sorry you were feeling negative, but don’t feel bad about posting about it, it’s no problem. Hope the time goes by quickly until your dh is back.

Lisa, hope the house hunting gets easier. Are you looking for larger, smaller, or just different? We are renting a house for now.

Klaudia, it’s funny how a week off can feel so good!!! Enjoy the game tonight!

Becky, sorry I don’t have any help either-I’ve never had to go, the one time I was called was right after I had just had my dd.

Kate, glad you and the girls had a fun day!

Colleen, hope the store wasn’t too bad, most of the time when I go during the week, it’s much better than sat or sun.

Anne, fun w/o! I know you have missed tap! Sorry your toe is still bothering you. Is it healed?

Robin, how are you doing?

It’s so nice to be at home :) Did cardio kicks. Eating has been pretty good for the last few days, but can’t really tell if it is doing any good yet. I keep getting to this point and then I get stuck or go up anywhere from 3-4 pounds, so we will see. Hope everyone is having a good night.

Clintonya

clintonya, we were posting at the same time. great job with the wos and the eats. i am the same way - stcuk or going up in weight. i do not know how to change it up, but after sts will do some shorter tb wos. thanks for the kind words

seriously? how is it possible that none of you have ever been to jury duty?!?!? i've been three times, 2x just sat around and then got sent home home around lunch time. and once almost got chosen, i was even sitting in the court room, then was dismissed.

becky, think of it as total veg time... bring something you've been meaning to read but haven't had the chance, or even buy some book or mag on the way... definitely bring some healthy snacks, though. the courthouses i was in you were not supposed to bring food or drink even into the waiting area and you were there for hours. one place had a snack counter outside the door with nasty stuff. could have saved myself a lot of calories if i just snuck in some good stuff.

where is robin??

goodnight to the rest of you ladies, see you manana!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.