Pure 60min all step please!

Kirsty Hartley 7

Hi Cathe, I would love for you to make another fun 60 min step workout. I count Step Blast, Body Max and your earlier Powermax and Rhythmic Step workouts as some of my favorites.

This is because of the longer length and fun choreography. The intensity is also nice and high.

Thanks
Kirsty

I would also love to see a new 60 minute step workout (or new Imax--or both). I did Step Blast yesterday and had so much fun -- no gum on my shoes ;)!

Here's another vote for a 60-minute step routine. Whenever I feel that I need to do something fun AND challenging, I reach for Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, IMAX 2 or IMAX 3. I would love to have a couple more like these.

Thanks!

Add my vote on this too please!! I love the above mentioned hour long step routines. Step aerobics is SO much fun!! With or without blasts or intervals, I just love stepping!!

I've read that the new Low Impact series coming out includes an all step workout called Low Impact Challenge. Fingers crossed that its a nice LONG routine :D

Add my vote !! I'd love a pure 60 minute step routine...

and I know this won't be popular, but I'd love one set to Oldies music (cause I'm old... lol) i.e music from the 50s and 60s..... some good old-fashioned rock 'n roll.

I AGREE more step!

I would LOVE another 60 minutes, or longer, step DVD. Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, Power Max, Imax 2, Body Max 2 (cardio only premix), are my favorite Cathe workouts! I would absolutely love more workouts like these! Body Max 2 is my all time favorite tided with iMax 2. BM2 is so versatile with all the premixes! The best about BM2 is that the cardio only premix is 60 minutes. All of the Shock Cardio workouts are short. You can always do premixes and timesavers for those that want the workout shorter. You really haven't put out any new 60 + minutes step aerobics DVD (non-low impact) for a while. You are the best step instructor I've found. Please, please, make more 60 minutes of pure step aerobics workouts. Actually, another iMax would be great in addition to more 60 minutes step aerobics workouts.

Yes! More step, please! I know it's sort of out of vogue right now, but some of us still love it! The time just flies when I'm stepping.

Lets keep asking!

So, Cathe said that one of the reasons she made the Low Impact series is because it was so highly requested on the forums. So everyone who really wants more 60 minute step workouts like the IMAXs, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step etc., needs to keep asking!!

Here's my second request to Cathe for more of these types of workouts. I just love them, and no one makes them like Cathe does.

Thanks!

MKEMom said:
Yes! More step, please! I know it's sort of out of vogue right now, but some of us still love it! The time just flies when I'm stepping.

I find also that my step workouts are even more enjoyable when I can pop in the 1 DVD and train for 60min.

Instead of having to have a few DVDs lined up by the tv and stopping and starting my workout to create a 60min cardio step workout from more than one.

Steady state step would be great. There's not nearly enough advanced all step workouts out there these days....I have been missing it so much that I've been on a vintage Cathe kick! Step Fit, Step Jam, Step Heat and Step Max have all been on my workout agenda recently.

Now if I could only get Mega Step Blast and the Wedding video on DVD ;-p

Yes, please! More step! Step workouts are my go-to when I'm looking to have a "fun" workout, and Cathe's step routines are among the very very best! I would love something like Step Blast that mixes SS with cardio bursts. Or one all SS workout and then another workout, like Intensity Part 2.

After having BM2 for years, I finally discovered the Bonus Cardio in the premixes. Boy, is it fun! It's all the routines from the step portion spliced together one after the other. I've been doing it twice then going to chapters and doing the LB work and then the UB with abs. Great workout. It's funny that an old DVD can become brand new again! Love the flexibility.

This is an older thread but I have to agree. I been doing the cardio hits and love them it is broken down to learn but still keeps my heart rate up.I love it I think along with HIIT and tabatas I thinm its important to keep steady state alive. And that's y I'm doing these step wo.. they are fun and old school steady state and I sweat. I do jope Cathe makes another one just like them.

Truthfully I've been neglecting my Cathe's....I do watch them when I'm on the treadmill running, so there's entertainment value...and it passes the time...what can I say? Shame on me. (I get lots of miles done that way, thanks Cath)

If Cathe did a little steady state step series like Rhythmic - Step Blast - Low Max-ish, Imax-ish kind of thing...

I'd have to have to have it, have to. At least that's what I'd tell him, and then I'd pre-order, ha. :eek:

YES, YES, YES, YES AND MORE YES!

I know Hiit, Tabata, and Metabolic Circuits are "in" right now, but fans who enjoy steady-state complex step still exist. I would seriously do a Tom Cruise jump on my couch if Cathe made another goodie like Step Blast or Rhythmic Step!

Natasha

I'll add to the chorus of folks who would love a new step video too. I have been stepping since college and it never gets old. It's nice to use it as something other than a board to jump on and off of into a plie jack once and a while! ;)

When I get lazy and don't want to work out, I reach for step tape because it always puts me in a good mood. Great music and fun choreography can overcome all but the most acute case of exercise doldrums for me.

I know Cathe's super busy now with the new series, so it will probably be a while, but a new step tape in 2013 would be fabulous!

Eva

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.