Pure 60min all step please!

Low impact challenge is the most recent steady-state pace step . It is just about an hour and it's full of fun ...love it. Plus it's low impact.

I would be one of the first to pre-order if cathe produce IMax4, keeping the same format including intricate choreography. No dancey move for me.

Last edited:
Yeah I need to try low impact challange again. But for some reason I didnt like it to well...i dont know why I think I did it two times but wasnt feeling it. Maybe the music? Not sure. Now if it had top 40 it might b better. Oh I know I hate to even say that but for some reason I even forget it was in the series. Eeek. !

Yes please!! 60 min step routine with blasts, mixed impact, something to enjoy and also have power bursts but great music and a real sing-along as you work type workout. Not another Imax, but a sister to Step Blast. That is just about a perfect step workout.

Bring it on!

Clare

I thought I didn't have room to do step in my apt but a friend gave me an itty bitty step and it fits! I forgot how much I love to step!!!! And what a good workout it is.

Ditto on another step video! Who cares what's "in".

Another vote for more step.

Complex choreography :)

Thinking like Rhythmic Step, LIC and 4DS Step!

Yes please!! 60 min step routine with blasts, mixed impact, something to enjoy and also have power bursts but great music and a real sing-along as you work type workout. Not another Imax, but a sister to Step Blast. That is just about a perfect step workout.

Bring it on!

Clare

Oh heck ya Clare! ITA :).

Agreed--Cathe's step workouts are fun and really get up your heart rate. Something lower impact or maybe showing one crew member doing a lower impact version on the higher impact moves?

My vote is for a Step Blast 2 and Low Max 2 !!! I just love these DVD's :D

Marta

Me too! But how about instead of blast at the end it can be inserted in the middle that way its like 20 minutes of low impact high intensity or med intensity step the a few blast for 10 minutrs then go back for 15 more minutes to med intensity? Because its like climb a hill go over the hill but keep going to burn calories but the hard part is done, u can talk urself into just hanging in there. If blast is at the end like step blast i do all of it but dont do the blast cause im so tired! I cant mustar enought fortiude to do a few blast! Sometimes i can but not all. I loved mega step blast, it was easy then hard then easy to me and choreo was not to hard to get so u could get into it more. But i love the music to b like step,blast and the music she uses now or low impact circuit.

All step or Kickbox step would be wonderful iMax 4, maybe. You could call one of them "EVEN MORE Rythmic Step"

Yes, yes, yes! I would love more all step workouts. I love the HIIT and tabatas, but I still love and do steady-state and interval step workouts like Step Blast, Imax 2, Imax 3, Rhythmic Step, etc.

I'd love another hour (or more) solid step video, too. Low Max 2, or Body Max 3, or another IMAX would be great. When I feel kind of blah, I can still do Low Max, or Body Max 2 cardio blast premix (or KPC) because they're so much fun. Cardio Fusion is really great, too, and I like the double cardio step from 4DS for days when I don't think I have much energy. The ones that take longer to learn end up being the ones I do a lot, even if it's a bit frustrating at first. The mood boost I get from the 6.5-8 MET workouts is as important as the calorie burn, and I get inspired to strengthen my lower body so I can do more of it without my knees getting hurt. Steady state cardio kills my appetite for hours and stops me reaching for a second glass of wine, so whether it's "in" or not, I get huge health benefits from it. Step is so much fun. Another Low Max or Body Max cardio would be my top choice for a new video.

I'd also love a dynamic stretching video using the step, like an active Stretch Max, but that would be another thread.

This is seriously the only request on this forum that I can get behind. The others are all repeats of previous releases. Another step DVD offers so much potential for variety, for us, and creativity for you, Cathe.

You could add bonuses that bring weights in, bonuses with blasts, bonuses with dancy segments for those who just wanna move, bonuses of interval drills for those of us who just need to add another 15 mins on to the end to "finish us off" in a good way! I don't want to say a Body Max 3, a Lowmax 2, a Rhythmic Step 2 or heaven forbid, an Imax 4! But, what if you could blend what is best about these 4 concepts together (choreography, interval blasts, step and weights alternate intervals and low impact drills) and give us something totally new where the focus is on the step (and not gliding discs or firewalker bands or the floor) that is not called Intensity 2!!!?????

Who cares what some person in the industry says about what is more or less popular? This many Cathletes can't be wrong!

Thanks for listening!

Clare

Clare! OMG yes! Thats what im thinking...
Like if she did pure steady state and stuck the balst in there in the middle and then steady state again thats like a tabata in between the wo and that can be one premix! And she a
Can have a premix with it blast at the end that way it is more adaptable to the persons taste! Man great idea, if u had premixes with diff styles of steping it can feel like different step dvd in one. Id reach for that for sure,.
With great music ohhh i hope Cathe reads this!
Please Cathe gives us a rockin step dvd... With all the premix ideas!

This is seriously the only request on this forum that I can get behind. The others are all repeats of previous releases. Another step DVD offers so much potential for variety, for us, and creativity for you, Cathe.

You could add bonuses that bring weights in, bonuses with blasts, bonuses with dancy segments for those who just wanna move, bonuses of interval drills for those of us who just need to add another 15 mins on to the end to "finish us off" in a good way! I don't want to say a Body Max 3, a Lowmax 2, a Rhythmic Step 2 or heaven forbid, an Imax 4! But, what if you could blend what is best about these 4 concepts together (choreography, interval blasts, step and weights alternate intervals and low impact drills) and give us something totally new where the focus is on the step (and not gliding discs or firewalker bands or the floor) that is not called Intensity 2!!!?????

Who cares what some person in the industry says about what is more or less popular? This many Cathletes can't be wrong!

Thanks for listening!

Clare

Amen and halleluiah! Cathe please hear our "step prayers" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.