Need a rotation

Hello!

I'm having a really hard time finding a rotation and I stink at creating them. I want something that has a lot variety, but plenty of strength work. I find a lot of rotations to be lacking in the strength department. I also like a fair share of circuit workouts as well. I get really bored following most rotations. I'm also looking for something with premises, as I usually only have 45 min to workout. Tall order, I know! TIA!

Hello!

I'm having a really hard time finding a rotation and I stink at creating them. I want something that has a lot variety, but plenty of strength work. I find a lot of rotations to be lacking in the strength department. I also like a fair share of circuit workouts as well. I get really bored following most rotations. I'm also looking for something with premises, as I usually only have 45 min to workout. Tall order, I know! TIA!

You might want to check out Cathe's holiday time rotations from years past, like from November and especially December. I seem to remember several of those being "time saver" rotations, with shorter workouts and premixes involved due to the hectic holiday schedules many of us experience.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.