ZCUT's

I have the strength set. I just add it on to my workouts a couple of times a week. I actually joined her ZGym and in 6 weeks have gotten amazing results. Absolutely love the short, intense workouts.

Regina

I have both sets and love them. I've just finished the 30 day Xtrain cardio-strength rotation and started Zcut in an attempt to lean out more. I usually do 2 of the cardio back to back on one day (+ or - the bonus abs); 2 strength one day; and mix in a couple other metabolic workouts for variety for that week. I add one leg strength day with Cathe as that is my problem area. I have to say, I am surpisingly sore, in a good way, as Zuzana has a few creative moves and sequences that really provide a total body workout. For the price of $15 for 3 DVD's, it's a great bargain.

I have both sets and they are great just like her online workouts have always been.

You can definitely get results using only Zuzana's work outs weather they are the dvds or the online ones. She creates fantastic super time efficient work outs IMO!

Zcut

Yes I have both DVD 's. love both. The strength one is very hard and advanced but love the results.

I was thinking about joining zgym but want to make sure the $10 fee is worth?
Does anyone have any input on the zgym?

I joined Zgym to try it out for a month and actually just joined for a second month. The Zshred that she does I think takes it up a notch. It's amazing how much you can sweat in such a short amount of time. I'm so amazed as what it has done for me and I thought I was in pretty good shape to start with. I have leaned out so much in my core. Try it for a month, you can always cancel it at the end.

Regina

Is anyone doing ONLY ZCUT? I was thinking of alternating Strength and Cardio. My life is hectic right now and these workouts are so short but I fear these wont be enough.

Stacy,

I did strictly BodyRock work outs for about 6 months when Zuzana was still a part of it and I was very happy with my results. I did not feel the need to supplement with any other work outs. I would not have done it for so long if I wasn't happy. You can also go online to her new website and get free workouts of hers to compliment the Z-cuts if you want. There are probably some longer ones there. She used to do some longer work outs when she with Body Rock - up to an hour - though her claim to fame is definitely being effective and EFFICIENT thus the shorter work out times. Another thought is to double up work outs if you want a longer one....do 2 back to back!

HTH!:)

I have both and the power yoga. Love them all. When I do strictly Zcuts more people ask me what im doing because it looks like I'm leaning out. The workouts are creative and you sweat like never before.

Carmen

How are ZSHRED's different than ZWOW's besides being more intense (from what I hear). What makes them more intense??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.