You are what you eat

NRGWoman

Cathlete
Has anyone ever watched this show? It is on at 3 pm CT on BBC. I have caught it the last two days and I am horrified :eek: at what these people are eating. Now, I am no saint, but OMG. Yesterday there was one guy that had 52 Red Bull's per week. Another guy's wife cooked all of his food in oil. Not just a little oil, but inches. She essentially poached his eggs in oil and kept pushing the oil over the eggs to make sure they were good and done. And did you know that in the UK lunchmeat has characters in different meats in the middle like dinosaurs and teddy bears? It is sort of like the cookies with green Christmas trees in the middle. They show the family's entire food intake for a week on a table. It is the grossest collection of dead food you have ever seen, and all you can think about afterward is eating something fresh. Anyway after these people eat real fresh food for 8 weeks they all feel a lot better.

Just curious if anyone else watches this show. It is my newest guilty pleasure, I can't stop watching like a rubbernecker staring at a train wreck.

Shayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.