Yoo-hoo!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Just popping in here to say Hi again and counting down the days. I hope everyone has their hotel rooms and roomies all set up! I can't wait to see you ALL!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi Melissa! I am getting the details finalized now but we are pretty much following the format of the other Glassboro RT's. Was going to post a quick vote to see who wants to workout upon arriving on Friday(like last year) or who wants to just do the meet and greet with just the night time stretch (as in previous years). Both options would still include the night time stretch class.

Can't wait to see you again :)

Thanks Melissa, you are so sweet! I am already exer_cited about the stretch! :D I guess I better get jammie shopping soon! :p

Thanks Melissa, you are so sweet! I am already exer_cited about the stretch! :D I guess I better get jammie shopping soon! :p

Debbie, I can't wait to tell DD that you used her word in a sentence!!! She will be thrilled. She still thinks it should be in the dictionary...:cool:

Oh and thanks for the jammie reminder. I'm so going to need some new ones for the stretch class..:D

Melissa, I can't believe it isn't in the dictionary! :p

Mellify, can't wait to meet you! It's right around the corner! Yeehaw! :eek:

I love to buy new jammies! I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away :)

And Melissa, you can tell your daughter that your screen name always makes me smile. I think it's fun, and now that I know your daughter came up with it, I like it even more!

And Melissa, you can tell your daughter that your screen name always makes me smile. I think it's fun, and now that I know your daughter came up with it, I like it even more!

I will certainly tell her, PennStater!! Looking forward to meeting you...:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.