XTrain Check-in January 2014

fossey

Cathlete
Hi Eileen and kswjetski,
I just finished Burn Sets: Chest, Back & Shoulders. I'm following the 90 day Xtrain/Low Impact rotation. I started my 1 Rep Max Friday but only did about a third of them. I finished the last 28 sets last night, needless to say, I was a little weaker today than I thought I would be :eek:. Glad to give my upper body a break till Thursday.

kswjetski - good luck with your 1 Rep Max testing

Feel free to join anyone!

Xtrain 90 Day Undulating

Hi!
I'm starting the 90 Day Undulating. Completed the Chest, Back and Shoulders.
Tomorrow, I'm going to keep a food journal and really try to do my best to eat healthy. Six years ago, I joined Weight Watchers and lost about 40 pounds. I've gained about twelve back.

Glenda-Burn sets have been one of my favorites. I took my waist and hip measurements, but didn't complete my 1 Rep Max. I've really never been able to lift more than 20 pounds.

kswjetski-Yes, good luck with the 1 Rep Max!

Awesome job Eileen - I wouldn't worry too much about the testing, it's pretty easy to tell if you're lifting too much or nor enough. I really need to buckle down on the food as well, I'm using MyFitnessPal to track calories/journal my food.

Hi!
My eating went pretty good today! Just did weight lifting tonight. I'm going to do Cardio Legs tomorrow. How was your day?

Hey Eileen, I guess I will have a double workout day tomorrow:(. Too busy and too tired today to do my cardio workout. Plan on doing it in the morning and my weight workout tomorrow afternoon. Eating is going good as well.

Two workouts...way to go! When I first did Cardio Supersets is one of my favorites, especially with the step.

Tonight; Cardio Legs

Tomorrow morning-I'm going to do Hardstrikes, then Bi's and Tri's after work. I'm not a morning exerciser. My husband gets up and works out five mornings a week. I'm going to try to...

Overall good day! Hope yours was too!

Cardio Today

Hi Eileen,
Strayed from the program today but will do today's workout tomorrow hopefully. Some of the girls from school wanted to go to the gym, we have a free membership but never use it. So I went along and took advantage of the cardio equipment. Half an hour on the treadmill and half an hour on the spin bike.
So I guess a double workout tomorrow for me lol!
How was your day? How did the morning workout go?

Hi Glenda,
That sounds like a great cardio workout! I like the treadmill on an incline. It makes a great leg workout for me.
My computer went on the blink the other day. My husband is trying to fix it. I may have to bit the bullet and get another one.
Today was Low Impact HIIT...I didn't exercise in the morning last week. Just need to set my alarm before work (teacher) and go for it.

Which workout did you to today?:D

Hey Eileen,
Here we are at the end of week one! Yesterday was Bi's and Tri's today is Yoga Relax, which I am looking forward to!
Technology is wonderful when it works, right! My daughter bought a new computer a few weeks ago. I told her not to spend a lot of money as they only seem to last a couple years anyway and then you're out buying again.
My friends seem to be all about going to the gym, (new year I guess) so I think I will take the opportunity to use the treadmill for my cardio workouts. I am a runner but have not run for quite some time and would really like to get back into it. I think Low Impact HIIT is on my schedule for one day this week.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hi Glenda!
My husband and I have been sharing the computer. I'm sure used to having my own. Soon, I hope!
I hope you enjoyed the treadmill. I like that workout, especially walking fast on an incline.
Finished Cardio Leg Blast...good one! I always feel it the next day. I'm really doing pretty good keeping track of my Weight Watcher points.
I hope you're having a great week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.