XTrain Challenge April 10th...

I am starting XTrain on april 10th and am looking for others doing this program. I need support and encouragement!!! I would love to hear about your experiences and results. Please share, I can't seem to connect on forum and am feeling discouraged.

I am starting XTrain on april 10th and am looking for others doing this program. I need support and encouragement!!! I would love to hear about your experiences and results. Please share, I can't seem to connect on forum and am feeling discouraged.
I haven't done xtrain, but I hear many great things about it. I am open to it in the future. These forums are great support areas and I know you will get some great input! Hope you post your progress as it is always motivating! Good luck!!

I was going to start it then too. But, after trying a few, I am leaning towards doing a round of ICE first. I'm sure you will find the support you need. The people on here are so great!

Are you looking for someone doing the same program? Or just trying to connect?

I started here in December again, and lifting like girls was the forum I found that helped me get going again, and continue. There are several Xtrain forums, so you can find one in that particular level. If you just need support its here. :)

You can do this!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.