WW week of August 21st

steph_arena

Cathlete
Since Stacy is away (i think) i'll start the new thread for the week!

Well pretty awful for me today ..I have hit my highest at 129.4...it is hovering pretty close to 130 and i am really not liking it...I was really hoping to be down...i know it isn't water weight since my shorts are feeling pretty snug..:eek:

Todays plan is : sts chest and some sort of cardio and abs

Started the day off with a mini bagel and almond butter.. not fair that it is 6 pts...it only feel like it should be 4:p

We'll see how it goes today since it is my dd bday and i am making my yummy ice cream cake:(

steph

Good morning All!!

My breakfast this morning was special k cereal(cinnamon pecan) milk, coffee and a handful of cherries. Not sure what my workout will be, most likely cardio.

Steph, I'll tell you like I told Stacy, at least I think it was Stacy, if I hovered at 130 I'd lose another 5 doing the happy dance all day long!! Enjoy that cake with your DD, it's only once a year!!

Have a great day All!!!!

Good morning everyone. Today's workout was CLX Burn Circuit 1, TurboFire HiiT 25 and TurboFire core 20. What a great workout I had. Now I have to face the weigh in tonight at the meeting. As all of you know I've been gaining weight and hoping to see a drop. I will be very upset if I don't because I have been really good this week.

Steph, don't sweat it you'll get back on track. Have that piece a cake with your DD. I don't think a little piece will hurt.

Hi Wiggie:)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hi everyone, I'm slow to check in b/c I am not counting points , but I will go back to food log tomorrow. I can't think of a positive spin so I will just be grateful tomorrow is a new day.

My PLB w/o and two hours of dance really kicked my butt. I was so tired Sun eve...I tried to do IMAX2 this aft, but after 8 min of working out and time for first blast I was barely warming up. Tomorrow.

Wiggie, lol to happy dance that can help you lose pds!

Barb, I hope your weigh in went well, sounds like you've earned it.

Steph, I feel your pain, or tummy bulge. Lets get our stuff together and make it happen, ok? And in the mean time, I hope dd bd was a fun and happy one for her.

well girls i am pleased to say i managed to linit myself to 1 canneloni, tons of grilled veggies and 1 measley tiny slice of ice cream cake! I drank tons of water (had to pee 3 x during supper)

On the workout front I did sts back and triceps and turbo fire hiit 25 and bh short core work (15 min)

I wanted to thank you all for your support...

Just curious...When i weigh myself and am not happy with the number does it make you cranky during the day??? I get totally cranky and not fun to live with:eek:

My husband tells me i am obsessed with exercise... I told him NO I AM 40 and things start to drop!:p

bbtomorrow

Hello again!!

I decided to do Intensity, I thought I was gonna stop a few times, but I made it!! Felt so accomplished afterwards. I managed to stay within my point limit today.

Good job Steph, you did great at the celebration!! And yes, I get very dissappointed when the scale doesn't budge & I know I worked out & ate right!! Cathe has an article about that in the blog. I'm going to follow her suggestions on how to get past a plateau.

Hi Barb, hope your weigh in went well!! I think I have 3 meetings to go on my current card, I don't think I'll sign up again right now, but I will still follow the program.

Hi Jody!!

Good night All!!

Good morning all
Barb:I hope the weigh in went the way you like it;)

Wiggie: I am glad to hear that I am not the only grumpo when the scale goes wacko. Great job on intensity...I used to love that one but the last few times i put it in the dvd player I haven't made it past the warm up...don't know why...nit a question of endurance since i changed for imax3 just not feeling it..

Faith: whatcha up to today?? did you manage to eat clean yeasterday?

my plan for today: sts chest and some sort of cardio...maybe tabata from s90 or Imax3 still haven't decided

bbl

Good morning ladies. I am only down .4 this week and I just got TTOM this morning ugh. No workout for me today as I feel blah. Have a great day!

Hello All!!

Congrats Barb on the weight loss!! If it wasn't for TTOM I'm sure it would have been more. I stayed the same last week, if I've lost this week it won't be much.

Steph, I do the same thing with workouts sometime, I'll put the dvd in for a few minutes, & just not be in the mood for it.

I've got a free pass for the YMCA so I'm going to take a spin class & a zumba class!! My weigh in is tomorrow, I hope this helps.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

Hi ladies,

Before work this morning, I finally got around to IMAX2, made it half way before ran out of time, also did Abs from CW. Then this eve I did 2.5 miles steady state jog followed by 30/30 sprint/walk for 10 min and then 4 min Hiit ala bodyrock. Logging food and trying to keep it nutritious and skinny. (green smoothie, apple, almonds, oranges, hb egg, mcchicken sandwich (wait, wth, how did that get there?)

Steph, I'm going to lurk on your STS when I have time, I will start it in a few months.

I might try to do part of PUB in the morn, but it will be tight.

I hope all are doing well!

Good morning everyone:) Today's workout was CLX Burn Circuit 2. I was just not motivated to do it this morning but I did. It must be from TTOM.

Jody you had a great workout. That is a lot of energy you have. How do you like Bodyrock?

Oh my leader suggest that I eat my AP on the days that I earned it. I am going to give it a try and see if I have a better loss next week.

Good morning All!!

Well I went to the Y & did Zumba for an hour followed by an hour long spinning class & didn't feel wiped out. I guess because it was my first time doing both the excitement kept me energized!! I loved both!! The problem is now I want a spin bike, but they are so expensive!! I wish I could find a used one.

My weigh in was this morning & I am down 2.4. Big surprise, I guess it was the 2 hour w/o yesterday.

Jody, way to shock that body!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Good morning everyone. Today's workout was Turbofire Class 45. It was so much fun. I can't wait till I get the deluxe. It should be coming today in the mail. I burned 410 calories so I guess I will be using a lot of points today but good food of course. Have a great day everyone:)

Good morning All!!

Yesterday's workout was Fire 45 EZ & 30 minutes of Fire 45. I used about 7 wp yesterday. I will probably do STS Total Body today. What do you have planned? We are cooking out today at work so I will have grilled chicken for lunch. Breakfast will be whole grain waffles. Cherries & watermelon will be my snacks.

Have a great day everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.