Would you sell your baby's pictures?

atremo11

Cathlete
Just wondering...would any of you sell the pictures of your newborn for money? You know like Angelina and Brad, but most importantly would you keep the millions or donate them to charity? I think it actually cost me money for my birth announcements and I got nice ones too!! But in this economy, where you hear about Gov. Schawznager (sp?) cutting the city employees salary to minimum wage and gas prices 60% more than they were last year, you hear of magazines paying millions to celebrities for pics and stories. That is why I have let my subscriptions lapse, I got tired of hearing about the Hills and other reality celebs and the absurdity of Hollywood! Discuss....

Yup, and I'd keep it, too. If someone is dumb enough to pay for something stupid like that, I'd keep the cash. On the other hand, if I had millions and millions like Angelina and Brad, I'd donate the picture money. But I don't, so I'd keep it.

Nan

I would take the money in a minute. Every cent would go to that child's education, future, etc.
That doesn't mean I agree with the alien culture on the west coast, but at least Brangelina seem to using their money to help others.

Absolutely.
If Brad & Angelina didn't take the money for the photos, someone else would get their hands on them. Turn around and sell them. The money should go to the rightful owners.

I am NO fan of these two, but I like their idea. As the poster above said, if they didn't do it this way, someone would get their hands on them and sell them off. At least this way the money (allegedly) goes to charity.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.