WORKOUT on Bravo TV

I feel the same way! I REALLY don't like her -- she's just not nice, and I can't believe she motivates anyone (client or employee) to ever do anything positive! Nevertheless, every week I seem to stumble into it. That actually may be more of a statement about how little there is on TV that's any good. Of course, I could turn it off!
Kristi

I have watched before. The gay stuff is weird for me as I am not gay. At the same time, weird attracts me so I watch....kinda like sci-fi for me. LMAO!

Yup, I was watching it last night like watching a train wreck. I only watched a few minutes though (so I wouldn't have to see Staebler's wife in pain on L&O SVU. BTW, is Staebler's wife okay? I think I saw that the baby was okay, but it was too hard to watch. Even Workout was easier to watch. I chose the train wreck over the car wreck, I guess.)

I swear, Jackie can make anyone feel like a fat slob. I think she has a way of pointing out the worst in everyone and making everyone feel bad about themselves. When she says that people are "making excuses" I wonder how she knows that? Everyone has different levels of capability.

i also watch with a kind of morbid fascination. i will say that jackie warner DOES NOT represent the lesbian community as most of the gay women i know are NOTHING like her (you would have no idea if you saw most of them. it is TEN percent of the population *conservative estimate based on the dangers of being out in some areas. in my state, you can be fired just for being gay. we are a "right to work" state*...ugh). i hope people who watch this don't think she is at all representataive of lesbians in general. i work with kids who are in the process of coming out or who are questioning their sexuality and have a lot of friends in the gay community. not one of them is like jackie (thank goodness).

I never miss an episode. Those bodies totally inspire me. I try to blcok out all the drama in the show. I mainly watch it just for motivastion. LOL!

Add me to the list; I think it is because we crave anything fitness related. And yes, I agree, the bodies are amazing to ogle. But doesn't it give you pause to think that even for one second this screwed up group could give LIFE COACHING advice to anyone? Please:eek:

Debbie Russo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.