Workout manager login problems?

gmans2798

I have been trying unsuccessfully for 2 days to logon to workout manager, as soon as I log on it just stays on the loading screen and never opens the program for me to load my workouts in ti. Are there any problems with the software, and if not what should I do to get it to open up? Thanks

same problem

I've also been experiencing this problem since last night. It gets to the "One Moment Please" message and never goes any further. I've tried different browsers, different computers, rebooting, etc.

I need to print out my workout card, so this is unfortunate timing. I rely on the card to tell me what weights to choose. I'm just going to have to do it without it, because I can't wait any longer to complete my workout.

Phooey. :(

I have been trying unsuccessfully for 2 days to logon to workout manager, as soon as I log on it just stays on the loading screen and never opens the program for me to load my workouts in ti. Are there any problems with the software, and if not what should I do to get it to open up? Thanks

We're not aware of any problems. I would suggest cleaning your cache in your browser and then closing your browser and opening a new one.

I was having this problem on a couple of different computers, but DH was able to load it with no issues.

I've also been experiencing this problem since last night. It gets to the "One Moment Please" message and never goes any further. I've tried different browsers, different computers, rebooting, etc.

I need to print out my workout card, so this is unfortunate timing. I rely on the card to tell me what weights to choose. I'm just going to have to do it without it, because I can't wait any longer to complete my workout.

Phooey. :(

Rebooting probably will not help you. Cleaning your cache and deleting cookies is the first step. I f that doesn't work I would suggest looking at your firewall or security software. You will need to allow http://www.thecathenation.com/workout as a friendly site.

I am having the same issue. I was using Google Chrome, which is my normal browser, and switched to Internet Explorer in case it was a browser issue. No luck. I will try in Firefox as well. I am a web developer, so I clear my cache on a regular basis. I don't think it is an issue with my PC.

Nothing is helping

I've cleaned my cache, deleted cookies, cleared browsing history, made sure it is an allowed site and I am still having the same problem.

I've tried my computer, my work computer, and my husband's computer - same issue.

I've tried IE and Firefox.

I just finished my last week of STS this week and used the Workout Manager without difficulty throughout the entire process, until this week. I have not changed the settings on my browser (or my husband's or my work computer's browser), so I don't know why it would suddenly not work on all 3 computers unless there is a difficulty with the site.

Any additional suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your attention to this matter. :)

roundabout way to get in

My husband was able to get me in by doing the following:

1. Logging on to Workout Manager.

2. While the WM is doing the loading thing, clicking on my Username and going to my profile.

3. From my profile page, returning to Workout Manager (in a new window).

Those of you who are experiencing the same problem - does this work for you?

My husband was able to get me in by doing the following:

1. Logging on to Workout Manager.

2. While the WM is doing the loading thing, clicking on my Username and going to my profile.

3. From my profile page, returning to Workout Manager (in a new window).

Those of you who are experiencing the same problem - does this work for you?

I tried it and when I leave my profile page and go back to workout manager, I'm no longer logged in and I have to log in again. I was able to get in last week (I only go in once a week now and part of that is because of this issue), I added thecathenation.com to my trusted sites. It's obviously still in my trusted sites, but I still am having issues.

If you email us your username and password we will take a look, but without this information there is not much we can do as we are not able to duplicate this problem.

Problems with workout manager

I also have been having this problem everyday, I have to come to this thread and click on the Cathenation etc etc. that SNM responded to in the answer above. I do not understand why?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.