Workout Manager issue.

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

The "save & print" function does not seem to be working in the Workout Manager..here is the error that comes up:

Fatal error: Call to a member function RecordCount() on a non-object in /home/chrstp1/public_html/workout/classes/user/workoutCard.class.php on line 87

I was trying to save and print STS Total Body to my calendar...

Bumping for someone to look at...I just tried again and it is still not working...same error message.

Just wanted to say that I am having the same issue and it has been happening for over a month. I have been printing the card from the STS menu instead, but the font is smaller and I like the print from the workout manager better.

Sorry...still not working...still getting this error when I select, "save& Print" after adding a workout to my calendar:

Fatal error: Call to a member function RecordCount() on a non-object in /home/chrstp1/public_html/workout/classes/user/workoutCard.class.php on line 87

Print Workout Card IE Bug

Seems to be an IE issue. I'll get this fixed tomorrow. In the meantime you can probably print a card using the STS icon instead of using the calendar,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.