Workout card won't print

marianimal

Cathlete
I have followed the tutorial for the preferred method to print the workout card with my 1 rep max and suggested weights from the calendar view. But when I click on "save and print" nothing happens. I have tried two different printers.
Please advise?

I am having the same problem. I printed a work-out card yesterday, but today I click on save and print and nothing happens.

Annie

Sorry to be computer illiterate, but it worked on Sunday using 6.0 to print out my husband's card. I can't upgrade to 7.0 because it conflicts with my company's software. Any thing else I could do?
Thanks very much for your help

Sorry to be computer illiterate, but it worked on Sunday using 6.0 to print out my husband's card. I can't upgrade to 7.0 because it conflicts with my company's software. Any thing else I could do?

My computer just installed it's updates and it still doesn't work. Did something change since yesterday? I was able to print the card yesterday with no problem.

Annie

I've never seen it work with IE 6.0, but IE 6.0 is not a browser we test for so anything is possible. I would just suggest installing another browser like Firefox. You can have two browsers on your computer. This way your husband can continue to use IE 6.0.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.