Workout calendars for the computer challenged...

Juliebeth

Cathlete
Happy New Year, y'all!

Thought I would share this site for those of you who are not really savvy when it comes to designing calendars and such on your computer. (My husband had made me a blank one on Excel that all I had to do was fill in, but it got lost when we changed computers). I used this site to make my workout calendar because I didn't want to mess up my Cathe calendar. It is easy to do, and it was free! However, I learned that you can only do a month at a time for the freebies.

http://www.calendarsthatwork.com/

Julie

I just checked out the site and I think it's wonderful. They give you many choices of different kinds of calendars. You can also change calendars each month. Thanks a lot.

How cool! I'm computer savvy, and I still like it! They have a lot of good choices in the formats.

Thanks I love it! I'm a BIG planner...have to have everything planned out so this is my cup of tea...thanks again for sharing!!

'Love every minute of what you do, otherwise, what's the point?'

Thanks for the link Julie. LOL, I thought I was the only one treasuring my Cathe Calendar. My hubby asked me the other day, why I bothered to buy it, if I don't want to write in it, lol. I did use it to set up one I found on the web. It is an excel format, and I was able to customize it similar to Cathe's format. But I do like the ones in your link a lot.

Iris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.