Workout Blender

Last week I bought a new laptop and installed workout blender. It seemed fine. Saturday I put some videos in there, and that worked fine. Sunday I wanted to put the rest of the purchased Cathe videos in the blender, and it will not load. It just gives me the message to not drag another video until it has finished. I tried again today, and nothing. I have tried to uninstall, and install again. I cleared my browser history and the cache. Nothing works. Any ideas of what we can try?

The desktop version of the Workout Blender hasn't been updated in several years and is pretty much a legacy product. Some people are still able to make it it work to some degree, but I imagine problems problems like you're seeing are because of the age of the software and the "newness" of your computer.

The desktop version of the Workout Blender hasn't been updated in several years and is pretty much a legacy product. Some people are still able to make it it work to some degree, but I imagine problems problems like you're seeing are because of the age of the software and the "newness" of your computer.

Thank you for the response. Is there a version of the Workout Blender that is updated? Or is the Workout Blender being discontinued?

The current and working version of the Workout Blender is only for our online streaming site. Eventually we will look at updating the desktop version, but not sure if this will be feasible to do.

I'm rather disappointed at not being able to make premixes with the desktop Workout blender. That was one of the reasons to get downloads Without the being able to make premixes I'm not sure downloads are the way to go.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.