Workout Blender won't import ANYTHING

FiddleFit

Cathlete
I finally got around to downloading some older Cathe workouts and attempting to import into the Workout Blender. Nothing I have will import. I've tried the older stuff, the Shock Cardios, and the newest set of 4 workouts. Nada. PLEASE HELP! I bought the downloads specifically for use with the blender; I already own them all on dvd.

I have an iMac, using OS X 10.5.8, iTunes 10.1, and FireFox 3.6.12

ALSO, when I attempted to download the new set of 4 workouts to my iPod Classic (80G), it also didn't work. I could drag them to my iPad, but I really want them on my iPod.

Thanks!

My downloads won't import either (anymore). Oddly enough, the blender worked and I made one workout. Since then I haven't been able to import either.
I am using Windows 7 on a fairly new system.

WB problems

I finally got around to downloading some older Cathe workouts and attempting to import into the Workout Blender. Nothing I have will import. I've tried the older stuff, the Shock Cardios, and the newest set of 4 workouts. Nada. PLEASE HELP! I bought the downloads specifically for use with the blender; I already own them all on dvd.

I have an iMac, using OS X 10.5.8, iTunes 10.1, and FireFox 3.6.12

ALSO, when I attempted to download the new set of 4 workouts to my iPod Classic (80G), it also didn't work. I could drag them to my iPad, but I really want them on my iPod.

Thanks!

You need to follow the instructions for deleting the "cathe" folder that you can find in the WB support forums. As for the iPod problem we have tested the downloads on a classic 160 gig iPod and didn't have any trouble. We know from past experience that a lot of people who think they have a classic iPod really have what is called a 5G iPod. A 5G iPod will not work on the current new downloads because they don't support the higher resolution. If this is the case we can send you lower resolution files that will work, but all future releases will no longer support this legacy format. Curtis is our expert on iPods and he can help you determine the type of iPod you have when he returns on Monday. In the meantime I would suggest posting this question in our support forums as this is the only forums our developers read.

Yup, you're right. I did some nosy-ing around on apple.com and learned I have a 5G iPod. :mad:. Oh well, the only videos that don't import to it are the 4 newest ones; the rest work.

I tried deleting the 3 folders as suggested, and the Workout Blender still won't import. I save directly to my desktop, then I drag them into iTunes. Then I try to drag them into the Workout Blender (from the originals on the desktop). When I try to drag from iTunes into the Workout Blender, I don't even get that message of "Importing, etc.". This is all getting very confusing and hence, frustrating.

You just need to contact support for the new video files that won't import. We have lower resolution ones on standby for 5G users. As for the other problem just post in the WB support forum and our developers will take a look at it. More than likely our next update will solve this issue you're having.

Thanks again. I did also post this in the WB Support forum, so hopefully I'll get an answer on Monday. It figures I'd pick a long weekend to do this! :rolleyes:

You just need to contact support for the new video files that won't import. We have lower resolution ones on standby for 5G users. As for the other problem just post in the WB support forum and our developers will take a look at it. More than likely our next update will solve this issue you're having.

Any estimate as to when the update that will solve some of the problems will be ready?

Thanks much,
Tara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.