working out in style.

Hi everyone,

does any of you out there have suggestions on where to find cute outfits at an affordable price?
Working out at home for me is not an excuse to look like a drab.

Second hand stores. You get fantastic bargains there.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Hi!!

I'm not sure if they have this store in the US (I live in Canada), but I get most of my workout clothes at Lululemon (lululemon.com). Their stuff is really stylish and great quality. I have some stuff from them that I have worn at least once a week for about four years and it still looks like new. They have the most flattering cuts of workout clothes that I've seen to date, and trust me, I've seen a lot. Otherwise, I would probably check out Target, which we don't have up here in Canada, but I usually end up getting some stuff there whenever I'm in the states.

Take care,

Ady

When I visit my family in Alberta, I always visit the Lululemon store. The clothes are incredible quality and as mentioned, very flattering. The downside is the price; be prepared to pay top dollar. They will last you a long time though.

I am not a Walmart fan, but I do rationalize a purchase of Danskin pants or shirts. It is the only place I can find that particular brand. They are good quality for a very reasonable price.

Cheryl

LULULEMON!!! So happy to hear I'm not the only one that LOVES their stuff. It's expensive but the quality is so good. I have sports tops that are 5 years old that look like they are brand new. I love that they aren't flashy just good simple styles that will last forever. Champion also has some good stuff that is more affordable.
www.lululemon.com
www.championcatalog.com

I like hitting the clearance racks at either Sports Authority, Academy Sports, or Dick's Sporting Goods.

I like the Nike factory outlets. The clothes are quality and at reasonable prices. (Do I need to disclose that I own Nike stock).:)

Jo

Target carries Champion products at very reasonable prices. Also, discount stores like TJ Maxx and Marshall's have really cute stuff at awesome prices.

That's funny. One of the reasons I LOVE working out at home is that I CAN look drab (or not match, or whatever...). :+

Lorie

I 3rd about Target -

I usually get my bottom work out wear from Target as I get my sports bras from Champion or Title Nine.

Target has that Champion C9 clothing line and the fabrics are really nice and comfy.

I usually end up buying the sports tops and jogging pants for everyday wear lol when I don't feel like wearing denim or it's a pms type of day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.