Wooo Hooo! who's going to Daytona Beach 2014?!??

Hi, I'm Christy and I live right here believe it or not (Ormond Beach) just a few miles N of Daytona Beach. This is so unbelievably perfect! My husband and kids are so excited for me because Cathe has been the prime inspiration to get in shape and work out. I am such a huge fan!

I'm also so excited to meet all the other ladies and hope to have a blast. I noticed a few other locals as well! So cool!

Does anyone know if there is a time to have other family members meet Cathe? I would love for my kids to meet my guru ;)

Hi! I'm Kimberly (Kimber for short) and I live in Apopka, just north of Orlando. This is my first RT....I hope I can keep up, because you guys are all probably younger than me. :eek:

I'm Terry, and I'm from the Philadelphia area. I've been to the Glassboro RT the past two years, and after this year's trip, talked my husband into making this a long weekend getaway for the two of us. I'm looking forward to meetings great ladies, participating in great workouts and enjoying great weather (before we slide into the depths of winter despair in Philly :) )

I've only been to one; it was NJ last year... just so much fun! All I can say for sure is the classes are challenging but they not like doing the hardcore workouts that we do at home in a one-right-after-the-other style. It's more about connecting with fellow fitness and Cathe lovers :) I met a lot of wonderful ladies with whom I still keep in touch!

I've only been to one; it was NJ last year... just so much fun! All I can say for sure is the classes are challenging but they not like doing the hardcore workouts that we do at home in a one-right-after-the-other style. It's more about connecting with fellow fitness and Cathe lovers :) I met a lot of wonderful ladies with whom I still keep in touch!

Thanks, Jenniferlove - just wasn't sure what to expect! Hope I can keep up!

Wow! So many first timers !! Yay! Can't wait to meet every one of you! This is #10 for me :p You are gonna have the time of your lives!!

As far as shuttle- I'm going with DOShuttle because they offer door to door service from Orlando to Daytone Beach Resort. You can try them at 386-947-9947.

....I'm a first timer too! From NC- super nervous; have had a wicked cold the last week and have hardly worked out- of course this happens just before this big event....I too, am worried I will not be able to see or follow along, I'm only 4'11 so I am vertically challenged- haha! Also, my husband got a plane ticket after I told him I was going in Aug and he will be there- I hope to veg out by the pool? He is a runner if any husbands are runners he does 5-6/daily.

For the experienced RTers- what should the RT-virgins do to make this memorable? I know NO ONE who is going; so if you see a very very short blonde, w/short hair, who looks like a deer in headlights, with a NC accent, that's me!!!! :)

I've not done STS or a lot of the heavy lifting YET (hoping Xmas will get 25 lbs and etc) have tried a weight vest some, I've enjoyed the live streaming workouts of late, and mostly all of the step has been a recent passion the last 2 months;(finally learned most of the moves); To the Max, Crossfire, Tabatacise, X10 (love it), had PLANNED to really ramp it up in the 2 weeks before until this cold knocked me down. :( Hoping I can keep up with all of y'all!!!! (<- see my southern accent is already out there).

Nervous in NC!

Hey there nervous NC ;) nice to meet you! Trust me, roadtrips are memorable from the moment they begin right up until the moment that we say goodbye! My best advice would be to let go of the nerves and meet as many new friends as you can. Cathe is warm and gracious and you'll feel right at home with her and the rest of the Cathlete army! I promise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome- I'm hoping I have as much fun as everyone says. At least it will be a mini-vacay weekend! Thanks for the support! Kimberly

Hi everyone! This is my second RT and I'm SO excited!! I'm 4'11 also imn2food and 51 Kimber. I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!

Thanks Tigger! We have our height in common or lack thereof. I'm (fingers crossed) coming off a 1.5 week cold; trying to get some good workouts in this week; after 10 days of nothing feeling almost back to normal! I'll be arriving late morning Fri- had to change my flight to a direct to avoid a short layover in ATL; hoping it is fun and I do not fall over my feet! :) Safe travels! I wish i was had planned to come in Thursday to settle in; oh well. I am doing short segmetns of all the cathe I can this week- to fast track back into shape and get rid of this cough!

I'm so excited I pressed enter too fast! I may do a few live workouts tomorrow/thursday and today segments from crossfire; tabatacise; maybe imax 3- really mixing it up crazy this week!!

You are too funny imn2food!! And you are really knocking out the cardio!! I mixed things up too and now I am as ready as I'll ever be. That's 'cause I won't be doing anymore workouts until I get there! :) I'm flying out of Seattle tomorrow and it's an all day flight. See you Friday!

I am still getting over this cough- so not knocking out too much cardio- just mixing it up a little since I've been sidelines for almost 14 days. :( I am ready to go, I hate flying but it is better than a 10 hr drive. I hope all of your connecting flights are on time and safe! See you Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.