Wishing there were more hours in a day!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to shout out a quick "hello" and miss you" !!!! There are so many posts that I still want to reply to but haven't gotten a chance to yet. I'm looking forward to having an opportunity to get caught up. Until then I just wanted to say "have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next workout!!!!"

Hugs,
Cathe

Thanks Nancy, Tanya, and Catherine too...Hugs!

Take care of yourself, Cathe, and have a great weekend yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
You too!

How sweet!!! Thank you! I am just thumbing through all of the awesome pictures that were posted from the August RT! Wow...what a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much! I had an AWESOME time!!!!

I hope we worked hard Abbe!

Miss you, too, Cathe! I did work out with you today, though :). I hope you will find some extra hours in the day!

Hi Cathe

Hi Rocky! Gosh, did that time fly by or what? We have to finish that great conversation we were having someday. Thanks again for everything! Did you see me wearing your bootcamp top in the pic's yet? Tell Skip I said hi too.

Hugs, Cathe

One week ago today, I had had an excellent day spending it with you.
Well, I sure do miss you, I wish I lived in Glassboro, where everyday would be wonderful.
Take care Cathe. I wish there were more hours in a day day too.
And more roadtrips. wink wink
Rocky

Cathe your too sweet...

Hi Jodelle! I have your beautiful card (which filled my soul with joy) right here on my desk for continued inspiration. You are a beautiful person in every way Jodelle and I'm so honored to have met you. Thank you for those special words. They are tucked away deep in my heart and I feel so empowered having read them. I wish you ongoing success in your fitness career as well as with everything else you pursue. Keep in touch.

Hugs,
Cathe

Cathe, I can only imagine how busy you are, and the fact that you take time out to say such sweet things only reflects how much character you have. When I got home from the roadtrip, I told my boss what a great influence you had on me, and how you gave each and every soul that came to you 110% of yourself. My goal is to also give 110% of myself to each person that comes to me for advice or for a quick chat, or for help. You have no idea how God used you to work in my life, and I thank you for it. If I can make a difference in just one person's life the way you've made a difference in mine, my life will be so fulfilled.:)
Jodelle (the bicep picture lover)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.