Windows 10?

firemedic

Cathlete
I still haven't upgraded to Windows 10, I still have 8.1. I was wondering to anyone out there if Cathe's Live and On Demand work the same on the new system? Any problems? I have until July 29 to download for free so I need to decide soon. Any pro's and con's about this system in general would also be great.
Thanks
Kim

I do like Windows 10 as well; however, I found that I can't use the Firefox browser when using Cathe Live and On Demand. When using Firefox the screen will often freeze, but when I use the Microsoft Edge browser it plays without any hiccups. I had Windows 7 before I upgraded and found 10 to be pretty user friendly and am glad I did it.

I actually had Microsoft delete and revert back to 8.1.....I had too many issues with WIN10...I think they left a lot of bugs in it and were in too much of a hurry to force it on people...

Windows 7 Professional user here. :eek: I tried Windows 10 for about a week last summer. I had trouble with my computer shortly, including IE and Excel spreadsheets after I upgraded. I WIN 10 and went back to WIN 7 and all is working well again. I don't know if there have been fixes to the bugs since last summer, but I don't think I'll upgrade again to find out.

I still have Windows 7...,never wanted to upgrade at all....."if it ain't broke,
Don't fix it "....I'm a firm believer of that ole saying. :)

Windows 7 Professional user here. :eek: I tried Windows 10 for about a week last summer. I had trouble with my computer shortly, including IE and Excel spreadsheets after I upgraded. I WIN 10 and went back to WIN 7 and all is working well again. I don't know if there have been fixes to the bugs since last summer, but I don't think I'll upgrade again to find out.

Same here....I spent hours with a tech from Microsoft on the phone...at the end, he suggested I revert back to 8.1 and all has been fine since.

Thank you all for your responses. Sorry I couldn't respond yesterday, grandpa turned 90 and had full family day. I think I'll just stick with the 8.1. I've read mostly bad things about 10 but wanted Catheletes opinions. Have a great day everyone:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.