Why can't I find a nice camisole?

dss62467

Cathlete
I've got this really pretty silk blouse on today. It's the first time I've worn it, and now that I'm at work and can't do anything about it...I think it's too low-cut and I'm REALLY uncomfortable. I've been trying to find a nice camisole online, but am having no luck.

I want something that's either brown or cream, with a bit of lace at the neck. I looked on Victoria's Secrets, Banana Republic, Bluefly, even Smartbargains and Overstock. I found a perfect one at VS, but it was out of stock in the color and size I want.

Any suggestions? I don't want one that costs more than $30. Well, I might WANT it, but I won't buy it.

Have you checked Nordstrom's sale site? I'd suggest freepeople.com or anthropologie.com but I doubt they'd have anything under $30.

Oh, another great site for camisoles is isabellabird.com or their sister webstore, territoryahead.com. But again there might be the price issue.

Thanks! Found 2 on Herroom.com. Actually found more, but they were out of stock on the colors and sizes. What is it with small and brown?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.