Whoo Hoo Moochele !!!

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Let's all clap and cheer for Michele (mf545) of "I hate cardio" fame, who just let us know she's lost 10 pounds. You go girl. Keep up the good work.

Awwww, thanks everybody. Actually it's more like WOO HOO Cathe! I wouldn't have had this success without her Official Beginners Rotation. Cathe, if you read this, please work up another rotation for us intermediate types. I'm on my 7th week of the beginners rotation and I'm not sure what to do next. Thanks Cathe and all:)

Ya-HOOOOOOO!!! Fantastic!!

Sparrow

'Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

That's fabulous, Michele!! Congratulations!!!!

Did you lose the pounds in the 6 weeks since you started? What changes did you make to your eating? Tell us all about it, we are always interested in details of the success stories!!!

Marie

Marie,

I've lost it very slowly, about 1/2 to 1 lb a week over 14 weeks or so. I started losing weight with Leslie Sansone walking DVD's and then switched to the beginners Cathe rotation about 7 weeks ago and have lost the bulk of my weight since then. My eating hasn't changed that much. I have added several servings of veggies to my daily meal plan (about 5 or 6 a day), including a lot of raw veggies for afternoon snacks, and have tried to eat fewer sugary treats. That's pretty much it. I could probably tighten up my diet a little more, but I'm happy for now and I still have to eat a little dark chocolate several days a week in order to be happy. :p }( :9

You rock girl! So you really must love cardio then....after losing 10#, how can you not? Way to go!!!!!! Now drop down and give me 20!!!!!!!! LOL!

Charlotte~~

Yeah Michele!

Slowly but surely is the healthiest way to take it off.....and KEEP it off.

YEAH for you!!!!!

Hugs,
August

Congratulations Michele!!! The haircuts a great idea....but even better, go for the day of beauty.....massage, pedicure, manicure...the full treatment..you deserve it!!!!!

Jill L.

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.