Who are the Pussycat Dolls!?!?!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
They apparently created yet ANOTHER reality show. It starts tonight. It's a search for the next Pussycat Doll! WTH is a Pussycat Doll!?!?

I am sooooooooo sick of reality tv! What happened to shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends and Will and Grace!?!? :-(

EW.

Debbie

Adults are always asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are looking for ideas.
--Paula Poundstone

;-)

Debbie

Adults are always asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are looking for ideas.
--Paula Poundstone

I think I'd rather watch dog doo turn white than another flippin' reality show, particularly one about another mediocre (at best) musical group. How's that for being direct? :D

PCD are a group of singing chicks, I love their music. I would love to watch the show but it's on the same time as House. :-( Oh wait, SO says we are watching it, yay! :7

I believe they sing that classic song "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me...?". *rolls eyes*

'nuff said.

And another song with the chorus "Loosen up my buttons, baby." Great roll models for young girls. *joins Shelley in rolling eyes, accompanied by heavy sigh*

AW...I so miss Everybody Loves Raymond, although I do wish I had a hot body like some of those cat girls, saying Pussycat Dolls makes me feel a weird...like my mom is going to turn around and scold me.

Kelli

Why just loosen the buttons? Why not UNBUTTON them? I never understood this. And if one really has loose buttons, doesn't that mean they need to be sewn on better? What's next, asking someone to unbutton your shoelaces? I'm so confused!!:)

Carolyn

Wendy, even I know who the Pussycat Dolls are. But I don't think you can line dance to their music, so that explains your lack of knowledge.

>Wendy, even I know who the Pussycat Dolls are. But I don't
>think you can line dance to their music, so that explains your
>lack of knowledge.

LMAO! Robin, you are sooo funny! OMG, that was a good one!
:7 :7 :7

I do not watch reality shows. None of them. I do however like the PCD's. And, GASP, I am a female over 30. . .with my self esteem still intact.:+ :)

For any of you who like this band...more power to ya! No offense meant by my post. :) I am just soooo darned sick and tired of reality tv and when I saw the preview for the show, all I saw were a bunch of scantily clad female bodies dancing and shaking...I knew it was EXACTLY the kind of show that I would NEVER want to watch!:p I am sure I've heard thier music (much to Robin's surprise LOL) if they come on main stream radio but I don't follow who sings what anymore and I'll bet if ya played one of the tunes for me right now I'd say "oh yeah..I LOVE that song! I just never knew who sang it!". :7 :7 :7

The Pussycat Dolls are a group of young women who used to do a burlesque show and somehow they made a record. I don't know if any of you all have ever seen them actually sing but only like two of them can sing. The lead singer and then I think one or two others. The rest of them just dance.

I didn't see where they had a reality show to find another member. Ugh... I am very tired of reality shows too! Bleah!

I second and double the double EW!! I have 4 girls and these "gals" will never cross my threshold.

Cheryl

While I would never let a daughter listen to them, I personally like their song, "Buttons". It makes me feel sexy. After I take the national medical boards in June I plan on attempting to choreograph a strip tease to it to surprise DH. That would be nice to him seeing as though I'll be a living terror up to my boards date.

-Becky

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me..... dont'cha

Girl group with an expansive command of the English language.

Carmen

I am so going to get flamed for knowing this. But, for those of you who have watched reality tv in the past, remember the show Blow Out? The hairdresser Jonathan has a sister I believe her name is Robyn. I believe that she is the founder of the Pussycat Dolls. Anyway, just watched the preview for this show and yes, she is on it.

I will say that I am not going to watch this show. Since Blow Out, I have gotten a life and don't have time for this kind of stuff anymore. Thank goodness. I have been saved;).

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.