Which step to buy???

SassySean

Is "The Super Step System" the next generation step?? It goes from 5" to 10" to 15 1/2" tall. At the 15 1/2" height it can be used as a weight lifting bench. It appears to be more stable at inclines than "The Original Step". However, if I bought "The High Step" with the 4 risers and "The Original Step" with 4 risers I could only get the longer step height to 12" using all 8 risers. (Unless those risers for "The High Step" are higher than 2" each).

I am comfortable with all 3 levels of the Fanny Lifter. But, I'm getting ready for Cathe and I know I need a longer step.

Check it out at the Walmart site. This is the cheapest one I've found including shipping and handling.

If someone would be so kind as to give me some pros and cons I would really really appreciate it.

Sassy

P.S. The Super Step System was on sale on E-bay for $99.00. They were using the exact ad Walmart was using. It is $68.00 at Walmart. Geeze

I don't know if the Super Step is the next generation step, but I do love mine. I use it mostly as a bench for weights but have used it for step aeroboic workouts also. If you will be happy always using the five inch height for step aerobics then this could be a wonderful addition to your home workout system since it would serve a dual purpose. I got mine from Walmart dot com and it arrived within two days after I ordered it!

I really think you will be better off with the original step and the high step, as they work together and make more sense. If you decide to do a Cathe step workout, you will not want to be limited to a 5" step! With the original step, you can go to 4", 6" and 8" for step workouts. As for strength training on an incline, you can use 2 risers on one end and none on the other. It is not important to be high in the air. In fact, low to the ground is my preference. And the high step can go as high as you need it to go for leg presses, etc. just by adding more risers. The Super Step System won't expand your options, it will limit them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.