Where to Order Barefoot Cardio

The people on the videofitness forum love Mary at totalfitnessdvds.com . I think there is a 10% discount code that she uses on orders but don't quote me on that. I buy a lot of dvds on Amazon.

Lisa

Thanks, Lisa.

I checked the site you wrote. The price seems better in Fitnessfly.com. Do you have Fusion Flow from Ellen Barrett? Do you like it?

I need some work out that can increase my flexibility while not boring.

Thanks

I have Yogini and Slim Sculpt but not Fusion Flow or Barefoot Cardio. I want to try Barefoot Cardio. I like Ellen's workouts - they leave me feeling energized and stretched out which I need. They are good for days I need a lower impact workout. That said, there is always one point in the workout when I think "aren't we there yet" but I feel good when I'm done.

Lisa,

Thanks for your sharing your experience. I might try the barefoot and flow. It will be about $23 with free shipping from fitnessfly.com

Mary at Totalfitnessdvds.com is great. The code is 10OFF and there is free shipping on orders over $20. Her service is great. I don't know about fitnessfly so maybe they are better.

Total Fitness DVD

Another vote for Mary. I ordered my Barefoot Cardio yesterday and already have a tracking number with the free shipping!!!

Same here. Talk about enablers. I just order 5 DVDs from Fitnessfly.com. I used coupon code: AMZMKT. I got 10% off with free shipping. If you just want to get free shipping, you only need to order 2 DVDs. This is the lowest price site I could find so far. Each dvd I got was $11.99. If you set up your account with this site, you can log in your account and see how your order status is.

FYI: The newest one - Studio Fusion Flow was out of stock in TotalfitnessDVD.

Quick update. I ordered a couple hours ago. Now I got the notice via e-mail that they shipped. Look like fitnessfly.com is quick.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.