Where To Buy Step RISERS?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hello, all! I already have a step with four risers, and I'd like to buy four MORE risers to start doing more effective step ups / step downs and higher decline push-ups. Anyone know where, if any place, I can buy the risers without another step?

Also, where can I buy push-up handles?

Thanks!

Annette Soon-To-Be-40-And-Making-Her-Present-List Aquajock

I know you can get them at fwonline. I think the price was around $22/pr. There were risers being auctioned dutch on ebay last week for $2 apiece, but I think that ended. He might re-list if he didn't sell them all. Good luck!

Erin

I've seen Risers on almost every fitness site. I just ordered pushup handles from titlesports.com, came to approx. $15 with shipping.

RE: THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Thanks to you all for your suggestions! My credit card is now glowing! :)

Annette

Hi Annette!

You can usually find the push-up handles at most sporting goods stores that sell weight equipment. I got mine at Exercare but I have seen them elsewhere. They range from about $10.00-15.00. Just thought you might want to check there 1st. before investing in S/H costs. Good Luck!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

RE: Hi Annette!

I know in the PS series you can use extra risers. Does anyone know if you can use them in any of Cathe's other videos?

Thanks,
Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.