What would you take with you?

fitdeb

Cathlete
So yesterday my husband and I were watching the re-run of the first episode of the Walking Dead - imo one of the best shows on TV.

The male characters were complaining that as they were trying to pack survival gear the women were packing sentimental items like family photos.

I said " that so wouldn't be me, I would never pack photos instead of survival equipment."

My husband replied "yeah you wouldn't pack photos but you would make us haul our step benches with us because you would be afraid that running for our lives from flesh eating zombies wouldn't be the equivalent of a Cathe work out and our fitness levels might suffer."

My reply "Damn right" :D

Debbie Russo

Seems perfectly reasonable. The step can be used as a shield, floatation device, weapon (i've heard that flesh eating zombies are terrified of being hit with Cathe steps)... i mean the list goes on and on. Totally counts as survival gear ;)

I love your sense of humor, Jenn! Wish I could do a road trip & get to meet you. You make me laugh almost every day... Thanks!

Jenn- You could just use your step as a weapon, wack-a-zombie, its like wack-a-mole. :p Don't forget your jump rope, you might want it to tie them up with. You could totally use glide discs to sand surf down dunes while the zombies completely sink. ;):eek:

Jenn- You could just use your step as a weapon, wack-a-zombie, its like wack-a-mole. :p Don't forget your jump rope, you might want it to tie them up with. You could totally use glide discs to sand surf down dunes while the zombies completely sink. ;):eek:

I say that Cathe should create a new workout for us to prepare- NINJAMAX! That way we will have the necessary moves to defeat the zombies. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.