What will be for sale?

LauraMax

Cathlete
Apologies if this has already been asked, but will the Altus equipment be available for purchase? I need a couple of med balls, & am thinking about the tower (if the 15% off deal still applies ;)). I have no idea if there's even room to store this stuff at the Four Seasons, but I'm hoping.............

Hey darling Laura!!!

I can't wait to see you again!!!!

xoxoxo, Denise :D :D :D

OMG it's my favorite blonde bombshell! I was wondering if you were coming! I'm so glad you are--can't wait to see you again too! Where are you staying? We're at the Residence this year. Melissa & I have already stocked up on beverages. ;)

OMG it's my favorite blonde bombshell! I was wondering if you were coming! I'm so glad you are--can't wait to see you again too! Where are you staying? We're at the Residence this year. Melissa & I have already stocked up on beverages. ;)

LAURA!!!!! I am soooo excited to see you again!!! :D

I am at the Fairfield... hope to get there around 2:30pm.

We HAVE to hook up for sure!

xxxxx, Denise :D

LAURA!!!!! I am soooo excited to see you again!!! :D

I am at the Fairfield... hope to get there around 2:30pm.

We HAVE to hook up for sure!

xxxxx, Denise :D

Party in my suite at the Residence Sat night! My roommate is bailing on me to spend time w/her DH in Philly, the NERVE! :D So I'll have the place all to myself. I'll scrape you all up off the floor on Sun morning.

Yes, Denise is like Marilyn Munroe reincarnated, only more beautiful & fit. I'd give my right arm to look like Niecebug, except I guess that might detract from having the perfect bod. ;)

We'll be there tomorrow, early afternoon. I'll look for you guys.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.