What size Stability Ball would I get?

pace1987

Cathlete
Hi everyone. I am going to use my 20% coupon since my ball just gave up but I can't remember what size I got. I am 5'6. I would think the 55cm would be correct, right? TIA:)

I'm 5'6" as well and I prefer the 55cm ball. But, it has to be pumped up completely and really firm. I have a 65cm ball, but that's just because it was green and green's my favorite color!

anne

I'm 5'6" and I use the 65 cm. ball---the 55 cm isn't the right fit for me. I think it's determined by leg length as well as total height. I have pretty long legs for my height.

I'm 5'7 and use a 75mm Spri that is deflated to more like a 68mm. I find it easier to use when it is deflated to a certain point. I had a 65mm and blown up all the way was like sitting on a rock, but then deflated to make it more comfortable was too short.

I have trouble with my arms draping over it, but it fits my legs. While doing the STS exercises such as One Arm Extensions on the Stab Ball I can't touch the floor with my hand to help stablize me, but that just makes me work harder.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.