What size of TV ...

Krista03

Cathlete
would you guys recommend for my workout room.

Or what TV would you recommend. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Sam's Club and Costco carry Vizio. American made and a quality product. You can also buy online. Their prices are awesome and I couldn't be happier with the product.

20" or 27" is good for a workout room. You might like larger or smaller...it really depends.
Jenn

If I had the money,,yea sure.....

I was think of a 27 or 32 inch....But unsure to get LCD hgtv or what ever all those letters mean...?

If you're just getting it for your exercise room & not for entertainment purposes I'd suggest going w/the old fashioned tube TV. The HDs are so darned expensive, especially when you get into that size range. But you can still get a nice tube TV at that size for about $300 max, probably less if you go to Costco or some such place.

>If you're just getting it for your exercise room & not for
>entertainment purposes I'd suggest going w/the old fashioned
>tube TV. The HDs are so darned expensive, especially when you
>get into that size range. But you can still get a nice tube
>TV at that size for about $300 max, probably less if you go to
>Costco or some such place.

I recently bought a 20" Toshiba tube style TV with a flat screen for my workout room. I got it for a song at Best Buy and I love it. It has a great picture. Granted, my workout area is very small so I didn't need a huge TV. I admit it'd be nice to have a great big plasma or LCD TV, but the one I got is more than adequate for my purposes and it didn't break the bank.

I agree with Laura re: HDTV. For an exercise room, you don't need HD - most exercise DVDs (including Cathe's) are not made for high def anyway (I used to use a 50" DLP HDTV for my workouts, so I am telling this from firsthand experience - there is no improvement in picture quality when viewing them on an HDTV). Now that I've moved my workouts to the basement, I use a 21" tube tv, which seems awfully small compared to what I was using. ;) But it does the job just fine. If I was in the market for a new tv for my workout room, I'd probably look for 30 - 36" - but only because my workout space is pretty big.

I have a Vizio at Sam's Club. Great quality for the price. I wound up getting a 32" flat screen simply because it was a great deal. $600ish.

Anyhow, I also liked hanging it on the wall because my old tube tv sat on a tv stand and I had to look down at it. Plus I gained a bit more space by hanging it on the wall.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.