What rotation should I do?

Hi everyone-
I'm buying Step Heat, The Wedding Video and Power Max from some very nice ladies that I met through here or the Firm Forum...can't remember where.

Anyway...I'm new to Cathe, but have been doing FIRM tapes...I have several. Vol. 1, 2, 6, NSTA, The Basics, The Hare, Firm Strength and Firm Cardio and several "parts" tapes.

Based on the above info what would be a nice rotation? I only exercise M-F for about 1 hour a day. I've never attempted a rotation before so I'm not sure if I understand what it's all about.

Thanks!
Deb

Hi Deb,

There's a Cathe/Firm rotation posted on the Firm Forum. You might want to post this over there too. I'm curious about this since I have many of the same tapes.

Felicia

Hi. Usually the type of rotation you choose is based on what your goals are at that time. It looks like you have mostly cardio tapes. (Unless the parts tapes are strictly sculpt). Anyhoo, you have some classics which have sculpt and FC/FS and Hare do also. You could alternate these with cardio days. Also, if you have pure sculpt parts tapes, you would alternate those with cardio, too. Besides, the Cathe/Firm rotation at the FF (this is on the "Video Rotations and Modifications" board) there is a great "Generic Rotation" posted. You just plug in the vids you have depending on the type of tape listed for that day.

Like I said tho. It depends on your goals. Focusing more on wt. loss? Do more cardio. Focusing on building muscle mass-do more sculpt. You get the idea.

Robin.

P.S. There is a thread around here stating "I Have Kathy S.'s rotations" or something like that. Check it out. This person is kind enuff to email a TON of really great rotations to pick and choose from.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.