What kind of benefits will I get from this rotation?

Katerchen

Cathlete
Mon: IMAX 2

Tues: Cardio & Weights

Wed: Circuit Max

Thurs: Boot Camp

Fri: Interval Max

Sat: ME or PH

Sun: off

I am trying to lean out. I have tried the 2 days weightlifting/4 days of cardio rotation to lose fat but I haven't gotten any results. If I do a S&H Rotation/PS Rotation, I am getting stronger, am able to increase my weights about every week but I don't seem to lose fat.

I am at my ideal weight, am an ectomorph - but I want to see some definition.

This is a VERY intense schedule which, I'm afraid, and I'm wondering if you could substitute something for your second session of an Imax tape. Do you have DVD's or videos? If you have DVD's you could work in the Gauntlet or Viper workouts. If you have Cardio Kicks, that would be a good tape to plug in instead of a second day of Imax.

How is your diet? You hear a lot about clean eating on these forums, and it would not hurt to take a look at how you can maybe eliminate some junk food and substitute it with healthier stuff.

I honestly must say that I get the best results with definition with the weight work from CTX. Do you have those tapes? If you don't, please consider getting them. These tapes are great time savers, too. I'm always preaching time-economical workouts and working smarter and not harder.

"Just a suggestion, take it or leave it."
- Cathe quote

Thanks for the reply, honeybunch.

I do have the Terminator, Cardio Kicks and CTX Series.

I know everyone is saying that doing the CTX Series alone has been given them great results but I have been using the CTX Series as a tag on workout for so long, I suspect that doing them alone might not be challenging anymore.

A typical rotation looks like:

Mon: Rythmic Step, Leaner Legs

Tues: S&H Chest & Back, Kickbox

Wed: S&H Legs & Shoulders, 10-10-10

Thurs: S&H Triceps & Biceps, All Step

Fri: Step Intervals, Power Circuit

I usually do one workout in the morning, the other one in the afternoon.

My diet is clean but I might have to tweak it a lot more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.