What is your weekend workouts and weekend plans?

JT

Cathlete
Haven't done Cathe since I sprained my foot about two months ago so I plan to do alot of walking. Monday is yard work since I have no work-vacation time.

In addition, if the weather holds, possibly go onto Lake MI on a boat with a longtime friend.

yesterday - PS legs.
today - HIIT on the treadmill and Stretch Max #3 (my fave!)
tomorrow - rest day:)

Today is my DSs birthday party - he was 12 last Sunday. We are doing mini golf then coming home and playing water sports, having cake and pizza. I hope the weather is good! Tomorrow we will probably go to the farmers market in town, a friends son is in a band playing there:)

Have a great weekend!
Deanie

Today is the beginning of my vacation.

I think I will be doing HLX/APX circuit. Cleanmax, Laundrymax and Packmax for the Jersey shore. And we have bbq tonight.

Tomorrow will be drive to the shore.

Jenn

Yesterday: Unplanned rest day (hate that!)

Today: Was supposed to be a 5 mile race but I'm not feelin' it so it will be y'day's missed work out instead-Keith Webber's Extreme Cardio Kettlebell work out.

Tomorrow: Some kind of cardio.

Yesterday was PUB.

Today is a rest day

Tomorrow is my 50 mile Live Strong Bike ride. I'm looking forward to it.

Load, unload and stack wood...for time. ;-)

We call it the "Woodchuck Workout". There are time penalties applied for chucking wood into the truck's rear window or bouncing pieces off the tailgate. :+

Thanks Gayle!!! I have a great group to ride with! It should be fun! Your Woodchuck workout sounds interesting!

today I did PUB. My knees have been bothering me so I am sticking with just upper body for the next few days.

Susan G.

Fri-Homemade slow and heavy circuit from cathe rotation with pyramid stability abs
Sat-Step class at my gym
Sun-Usually my rest day but was sick this week so CTX step and intervals with stepblast challenge
Plans-Wishing I was at the jersey shore but twisting pretzels at my boyfriends soft pretzel factory here in philadelphia-pretty exciting huh!!-Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.