What is the best Stability Ball?

sunnyside

Cathlete
My stability ball has popped and I'm looking for a new one. I had a Resist-A-Ball that I really liked, but it wasn't anti-Burst. I'm wondering if there is even a better one out there. Some good quality names that I've come up with besides the Resist-A-Ball are Fitball, Duraball, Sissel, Thera-band. Do any of you have any of these brands? If so, what do you like about it? And if you know where to buy them at a good price you can post that too.:)

Thanks!

i got a fitball. we have catalogues at work, and the pt's like these. so far so good. i like that it is sticky and my shoes stay on it. i had one from fitter, and it was horrible. hard, shiny surface. i actually slid off of it and hit my back.

suri

I have the fitball too> I like it alot. I don't know if you have the store 5 Below near you or not but I got mine there for $5.
LD

I have a Theraband ball too. Is a nice ball, but it never seems to stay as firm as I want it. Do all balls do that?

Linda

Thanks everyone.:) I was torn between the Theraband and the Fitball. I ended up ordering the Theraband ball. I liked my other ball alittle less firm, so I hope I will like this one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.