what is a live cathe workout like?

lacehlav

For those of you who have been to cathe's gym, what is a live workout like? do you recognize any of the combo's from her videos or is it all new? i want to know everything! I just love her workouts!

I was actually in philly a couple of weeks ago at a conference (btw, they were having a body training systems (aka bodypump) conference at the same time!), not realizing i was probably only about 20 minutes from her gym x( Someday i will make it there:p

Hi,
I recommend anyone to go ahead and take a live Cathe class, she is absolutely fantastic at it, she has a lot of energy and you can feel it in the air as well.

When I took her bodypump class it reminded me a litte of PH and ME and it was a great one; also took a step class and some of the moves were familiar and some were new, I had a blast! the music was good too.

Cathe was very friendly and welcoming to me ( and family) it was a great experience and would love to take another class again.

Just expect her to kick your butt and while doing it smile sweetly at you :) but you will be so happy anyway, LOL!!

She will not dissappoint you that's for sure!Just go next time and have fun.

:D I would recommend Cathe live to anyone! I took her step class (Imax 2) in July! Believe me, you will not leave dry! She is truly a professional!:D Cathe really goes out of her way for fans also!;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.