What fitness clothes do you want to see?

Let me just tell you guys that I have ordered quite a few items over the past year and they are great quality...plus, I am so hard to fit and I never have trouble with this line. If I have a question, Veronica gets back to me within hours and she always knows what I need size-wise! Plus, once I order, I have them in my mailbox within 2-3 days every time. She sends my order out the same day I order! Now, if only I had ordered shorts instead of all long pants! Can we wish for cool weather during the RT? :p

Let me just tell you guys that I have ordered quite a few items over the past year and they are great quality...plus, I am so hard to fit and I never have trouble with this line. If I have a question, Veronica gets back to me within hours and she always knows what I need size-wise! Plus, once I order, I have them in my mailbox within 2-3 days every time. She sends my order out the same day I order! Now, if only I had ordered shorts instead of all long pants! Can we wish for cool weather during the RT? :p

I couldn't agree more....Veronica's has the BEST customer service, and the best quality workout clothes!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.