What DVD to get next?

ricklyk1

Cathlete
I've got a few gift cards I need to use and i've been debating for the past hour on what DVD to get next! For the next 2-3 months my goal is to lose 15-20 pounds and after that my focus will be on building muscle endurance and strength (maybe i'll treat myself to STS for my birthday in May - eek!). I'm going to purchase the Hardcore Series and I have enough $$ left for one more DVD. I've got the following:

Intensity
BM2
Intensity Series +Terminator
B&G
Step Blast
KPC
MMA Fusion
CCC
HiiT
4DS
S&H
LIC
Drill Max

So, if you had to pick just one DVD, what would you pick? :) Thanks for your input!

Katie

I just adore Cardio & Weights... especially the last cardio song Buttercup! Skipping across the step. The weight portion is great also! It's kinda my go-to workout when I can't figure which one to do.

Happy shopping and let us know which one you choose!

Pam

Another vote for LowMax. :) If I had any budget left over I would probably get Core Max next - I love the workouts in that DVD for Core add-ons.

WOW, thank you all so much for the suggestions!! I actually have the Intensity Series - which includes Imax 2/Bootcamp/Cardio & Weights - and you guys are right, these workouts ROCK!!! I know this sounds so silly but I often will do the cardio only premix of C&W after a strength training workout just because I love the Buttercup song and the step routine is so much fun (insert geek jokes here). :)

I just purchased the Hardcore series and i'm sooooo excited to try the Gym Styles and High Step Challenge! It will hopefully arrive tomorrow! Woohoo!

After much debating, I finally decided to get STS Total Body with my final gift card. Completely opposite of what I was originally thinking, I know! I went with this option because (1) i'm hoping it will help prepare me for STS and give me a chance to play around with figuring out my 1R max and (2) Cathe and others mentioned that the fast pace gives the wo a cardio factor as well.

Thanks again for your ideas!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.