What do you think about Energy Drink FRS?

WantFit

Cathlete
My daughter's coach gave my daughter a can of FRS and a piece of chew thing. MY DD told me it did help her. But she is only 11. I can't count on her reaction. I would like to know if any of you take it? What do you think about it? Is it safe?

Thanks

My daughter's coach gave my daughter a can of FRS and a piece of chew thing. MY DD told me it did help her. But she is only 11. I can't count on her reaction. I would like to know if any of you take it? What do you think about it? Is it safe?

Thanks

Gave me the jitters after 2 tries..stopped taking it..the jitters stopped..wouldn't reccomend this, or any energy-containing supplement drink or chew.

Gave me the jitters after 2 tries..stopped taking it..the jitters stopped..wouldn't reccomend this, or any energy-containing supplement drink or chew.

certainly not to a child of a young age! i wouldn't let that coach do that again,no right to give such a supplement to a child without parents permission so that parent can at least check it out.

kassia

I've taken both the liquid and chews and really liked them, but I WOULD NOT give them to an 11 year old. He should not have done that -- she's way too young!

didn't notice any difference...

I drank the minimal amount (can't remember how much) for 2 full weeks. I could not tell the difference in how it made me feel, though I felt fuller(in my stomach). It just felt like more calories...
I did not feel more energetic or awake; espresso works for me, though.

Thanks for your feed back. I personally never believe any supplement. I also can not keep taking them in schedule. My daughter skates 4 hours each day with one hour break for lunch during the week now. She skates 5 days a week during summer time. I had to work and could not stay in the rink. Just when I cleaned out her lunch bag found the can. I asked her what was it. She told me it was her coach let her try.

I never had been an energy drink fan. She said Armstrong drinks it. I did not know how much would help her during training. You guys words made me feel better. I would not buy it and I can save money for that.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.