What are y'all up to today??

4 Day Split

For my workout, I did 4 Day Split. I did the Lower Intensity Step, cardio only and the Higher Intensity Step, cardio only. The footwork in those always make me have to do some of it over, but I had a great time. Cathe never lets me down.
God bless.
Heather

Hey Pam.

Sounds like you might be joining me in some lower body DOMS by tmrw! I got MY booty kicked by STS Disc 14 y'day and will undoubtedly have DOMS for a solid 2 days MINIMUM because of it! :eek: Hurts so good!:D

Today I did Cardio Challenge from S90 and followed it up with PUB's ab work. OUCH!

Happy Friday back atcha'!;)

I did Supreme 90 Shoulders and Arms, followed by Supreme 90 Cardio Challenge. I've done 5 of the workouts so far and love them all.....they are short and fun. I really like their length because I don't get bored and I can easily add on running and Cathe workouts. And they were such a bargain!!

this morning I did CTX Leaner Legs 10-10-10 (minus 10 - no step) and Hiit 30/30. Good workout. burned 562 calories.

Hey all!! FitMommy... see you at the DOMS special this weekend!!

Ooph... already feeling the need for a major bath-soak this eve! Cathe- soo love your workouts and your motivation to keep all of us on track!! It's really a love/hate thing sometimes!:p

Have a super weekend. DS and I are off to see Hop tomorrow and def some upper body!! Can't wait!

Pam

Hi FitMommy!! I feel pretty good today which probably means I'll be in a LOT of pain tomorrow!

Happy Saturday!

Pam

Hi FitMommy!! I feel pretty good today which probably means I'll be in a LOT of pain tomorrow!

Happy Saturday!

Pam

Checkin' in to see if you are in pain yet! LOL

My DOMS is pretty much gone which is good cause I have lower body on tap again today! :eek: Not STS though thank goodness! :p

Pam you got me skeered to try LBB.:D I just ordered it on the last day of Cathe's sale and waiting for it to get here. Hopefully next week it will be here.

Jenn

Jenn, it will be a love-hate thing!! Your perspective on paper-plates will take on a whole new meaning!!! :eek::eek:You HAVE to post once you've tried it!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.