What a tough workout!

ConnieSip

Hi everyone...last week I placed my first order with Cathe.com for BC/ME DVD, but they sent me KPC/L&G, I was getting worried because I was not having much luck with customer service answering my e-mails or phone messages in trying to correct the problem..many people posted to hang in there that they would come through, and they did they corrected the problem with no hassles and I received BC/ME.

I have to tell you I picked this DVD because of the positive comments on this forum...you are all so helpful when trying to decide...well, I thought I was in great shape, I have been working out for years, running, weights, and advanced TAE-BO almost everyday....Cathe's workout kicked my tail...I cannot believe how winded I was sometimes...these workouts are incredible, I can't believe that I had never heard of Cathe until about 5 months ago while I was researching some video choices on Collage Videos...Cathe's name kept popping up with comments saying how great and challenging her workouts were..boy was everyone right....I think I am hooked now, can't wait to order more!!! Stacey

Stacey: i am so glad you enjoyed your sweat! Cathe's workouts are the best out there in my huble opinion and everyday, someone else in convinced! i guess today was your turn:p enjoy!!!

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.