WHAT A PAIN IN THE !!!!

Xraygem61

Cathlete
ARGH!!!! I am SO BUMMEDx( !! I don't know how this happened, but my DVD player scratched my Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance DVD. At first I thought it was my husband who mishandled this precious item when removing it from the player, but he swears he didn't touch it (he knows my Cathe DVDs are gold). Now I need a new one;( Just had to express my grief:-(
Lisa

Lisa,

You *MAY* not need a new one! Try this first -

www.rubberdisc.com.

My friend just sent her very badly scratched Timesaver DVD to them and they did a fabulous job, under $10, and had it back to her in a week!

Give it a shot, before you spend the $45!

Valerie

That is great to know!! My disk has this spiral line running through it--it jumps and skips--just awful (and wouldn't you know it--it's in the AB section of ME--my favorite routine!!

Thanks for the info!

Lisa

Valerie, that's a great site to know about...thanks!

I don't have any scratched discs yet, but I'm sure I will sooner or later.

Ruth

My local video store will have then repaierd for about 10 bucks too. Maybe you could check out one near you.

There is a device that is sold in most record stores and Staples for about $20, it's called Doctor CD or Doctor DVD. Since I bought one I haven't had to replace any CDs or DVDs, with two teenagers and a lot of mishandled CDs thats saying something.

Either one will do, I think all thats different is the packaging.

Dave

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.