Well I'm expecting and a question for Sheila

First of all, it looks like number three will be here mid or end of January--yeah! I don't care if it's a boy or girl, just healthy--and I have clothes for each anyway LOL.

Sheila, I was reading the archives about incline ab work and I was wondering if using a stability ball (which I did during my last pregnancy in 1997) qualifies? Just as another option.

Erin, I can't wait to be able to not only buy Expecting Fitness book but USE it :)

Also if anyone has any other recommendations on books (I plan on getting Dr. Clapp's as well) let me know as I am a major book junkie as well.

Stephanie :)

Congratulations, Stephanie!

What great news! I'm really excited for you. All the best to you and your family.

As for reading, is you're the same Stephanie B that lives in Frisco, Texas and with whom I had lunch last summer (and from the other identifying info in your post, I suspect that you are), I'd be happy to let you borrow both Expecting Fitness and Dr. Clapp's book. I also have several others that you might be interested in reading (I am an information junkie myself!). The other one I really like is by the editors of Fitness magazine, but the name of it escapes me right now. Drop me an e-mail and we can figure out how to get that stuff to you if you want it (of course, if you'd rather have your own copies, I totally understand and would recommend you check out amazon.com--that's where I found all mine (I couldn't find Dr. Clapp's book anywhere in Dallas!).

Hazel

Hi Hazel

Yep it's me! I just bought Expecting Fitness, but thanks so much for the offer. I am going to try and find Dr. Clapp's around the 4th but if I don't maybe I could borrow that? I would really appreciate it. Right now I am dog tired and even though I want to read Birgitta's book I haven't got the energy today--but I did go through it a bit, tons of info :)

Stephanie

Just let me know

E-mail me at [email protected] if/when you're ready for Dr. Clapp's book or any of the others I've picked up in the last 8 months. I'm happy to share.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.