Well I did it!!

lindystar

Hi ladies, I have been lurking here and getting to know everyone and have finally ordered!! I am new to Cathe but not to working out. Been doing Taebo and Joyce vedral and a little of Kathy Smith & Firm. I ordered her Wedding tape and Power Hour tape. :D Thanks for all the great advice for newbies. I am wanting to shed about 20 lbs. and build muscle,so you'll be hearing from me with questions. Thanks again. Linda

Yipeee Linda! Just ask away! Welcome to the group. Glad you decided to post and join us all. You are in for a real treat. Let us know what you think once you get your new tapes. Have FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Linda. Welcome!! This is a wonderful group, and you will get tons of advice whether by asking, or reading other posts!!

Kim

Yeah Linda! Welcome- you are gonna loovvee Power Hour. Also, if you enjoyed Tae Bo, you'll probably like Kick, Runch, Crunch too! Keep us posted on how you like the workouts!

Gina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.