Weekend weather forecast

lorrayne

Cathlete
Forecast for this weekend is sunny with the high from low to mid 60s. Lows will be in the 50s. However, I would dress in layers as you never know; it may be in the mid to upper 70s on the coast. I'm seeing conflicting weather reports...

Please don't be alarmed if it's cloudy and looks like it will rain in the morning. This is normal for the coast. The clouds will burn off by 9 or 10 and be sunny. :cool:

Be sure to pack those sweatshirts. You'll need them in the morning. Also the water temperature for the San Diego bay is 61.5 degrees as of today. Quite chilly...

thanks for the forecast! Now I will figure out what to pack based on your weather report. I haven't started yet!:confused:

Thank you Lorrayne! Maybe if I pack more stuff that'll make it warmer.:p I just really hope it's sunny for bootcamp.

See you in two days...

Thanks Lorrayne!

I think the weather is going to be nice all weekend. How lucky are we! Now, I'm off to pack as my flight is tomorrow morning at 8AM. See you all there! I'll try to post tomorrow from the hotel, if you have any questions about the resort, since I'll be on the spot.

linda

Awesome, Linda! You can post where we're supposed to register for Friday. I'm guessing it will be at a main ballroom somewhere...

Also, can you check about the use of public showers for those of us commuting?

Hi everyone
i'm in sunny SD at the Loews resort. Guess who was in the lobby when I walked in? Yes you guessed right, Cathe herself. For my first RT what a great way to start. She IS nice. Whithin a few minutes I met with other trippers and it's (it will be even better when my delayed luggage gets here!).
OK, for registration, it's in the lobby behind the grand stairway in the main entrance, it's called the Atrium. For the showers The concierge suggested the Spa (for a fee), i think it's best to see what the organizers planned. The place looks great and the weather is beautiful. I went for a walk on the beach with Linda (llp). Can't wait to meet you all.

Linda

Hi everyone
i'm in sunny SD at the Loews resort. Guess who was in the lobby when I walked in? Yes you guessed right, Cathe herself. For my first RT what a great way to start. She IS nice. Whithin a few minutes I met with other trippers and it's (it will be even better when my delayed luggage gets here!).
OK, for registration, it's in the lobby behind the grand stairway in the main entrance, it's called the Atrium. For the showers The concierge suggested the Spa (for a fee), i think it's best to see what the organizers planned. The place looks great and the weather is beautiful. I went for a walk on the beach with Linda (llp). Can't wait to meet you all.

Linda

It sounds like Linda went on a walk with herself, but, no, it was just me:)

Yep we saw Cathe and Cyndi as soon as we walked in the door! So, cool!

Linda(Molly2222) speaks French(am listening to her right now) and that is another cool thing.

Remember to bring your sunglasses, it is really beautiful here and the rooms are really nice!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.