Weekend of HATE

purple_magada

Cathlete
Morning haters. See, I started today's thread for the entire weekend. HA!!

So Jennifer, how was your day off yesterday?

Diane - OMG your little Ella is beautiful. I love her big, blue eyes. I cannot believe how big she is already. So when you say that you are having family come over for Easter, does that mean that you have to cook too?

Aug - how was work yesterday? I didn't realize that Tokyo was as dirty as you described. I wouldn't want to do a balcony garden either then. You could, if you had a bigger place, grown herbs indoors. Like on top your kitchen counter or something.

Michele - what did you end up planning for your Easter menu?

Jen - what's up with you? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

Hi Shannon!!!! :)

Years ago, I rec'd a cookbook at my bridal shower. This is a cookbook that was done as a fundraiser for a midget football team. (not midgets as in little people, just for little kids, not very politically correct is it?) I was looking through it this morning and came across this recipe: (isn't it gross) also, keep in mind that I HATE eggs:

Lemon & Cheese Fish Sauce
1 pack fish sticks
1 T butter
1 T flour
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 c milk
1 egg yolk
1/4 c shredded american cheese
1 T lemon juice

You make sauce and pour it over the fish sticks. GROSS!!! My stomach is just churning thinking of it. YUK!!!!!

I didn't get any cleaning done yesterday so I have to bust my butt today to get things done. I also want to get some of my food ready.

Here is my menu for tomorrow: There will be 9 of us (possibly 11).

Baked Ham
stuffing
mashed potatoes & gravy
corn
asparagus
candied sweet potatotes
broccoli salad
homemade bread
coconut cake
cherry cheese pie

I always prepare too much food though.

I still haven't gotten a workout in. I want to do both PUB & PLB. My DH left yesterday a.m. to go to a race in NJ & won't be back until tonight so it is kinda hard to find time to workout.

I'm gonna get going and start my chores. If I only had a maid, I'd be set!!!! LOL I won't ask for a chef b/c I enjoy cooking!

Have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter if I don't check in again.

Hello Haters.

How are you all?

My workout today was LIC and shoveling 4 inches of snow. My car was buried. Yesterday, on my day off, I grocery shopped and went to lunch. It started snowing around 12noon instead of 2pm. By 6pm, most of the Good Friday services were cancelled. Most of the plows/salt trucks are not on the road this weekend cause this storm came so fast.

Robin-Your dinner sounds REALLY good.

Jen-MIA?? How are you?

Michele-How are you doing today?

Hello August and Shannon.

Before church, I'm going to TRY to do DM. I don't think I will be in the mood after church and nursery duty.

Have a Great Day!!

http://bestsmileys.com/otherhol/4.gif

Good morning!!

Hi Dana! I was THRILLED to see you started the thread this morning -- thank you THANK YOU!! I was surprised to see you here because I figured you'd be running around like a chicken with your head cut off :p

I worked my arse off yesterday -- laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, etc. I didn't get to bed until 3 AM, and poor DH never made it home last night. He's on call and he attempted to leave work twice but he got paged both times and had to go back. He has to work all weekend :-(

I got everything I need for dinner tomorrow except for the bread and dessert, which I ordered for pick up today. I ordered rosemary dinner rolls and some individual egg shaped cakes. The cakes are beautiful and slightly bigger than a cupcake.

I'm serving up my take on a traditional Italian Easter dinner -- lamb. I'm preparing a rack of lamb with asparagus, rosemary and garlic roasted red skin potatoes, a green salad with walnuts and orange slices, and my little cakes.

I still need to hard boil some eggs -- DH LOVES to color Easter eggs! He's such a BOY -- LMAO!).

DIANE!!!!! It's so nice to see you again. I was just thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. I figured you were too busy to post, or that you've gotten involved in a forum for new mothers or something. Ella is just beautiful! She's growing up so fast! I love her Easter dress. UGH -- company 5 weeks in a row! That would make me nuts. Good for you for getting back into your workouts. I was really good about it for awhile but I fell off the wagon and I'm having trouble motivating myself to get back into it.

DANA -- WTH is that recipe you posted -- EEEEEWWWWWWWW -- LMAO!! Otherwise, your Easter menu looks delish! I don't remember the last time I had ham, but I love it. Are you baking it yourself, or did you get one of those ready-made honey baked hams? That's what I would've done ;) . Every time I read "coconut cake" I start drooling http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/eatdrink026.gif

I'm sure all the running around is a workout, but I'm like you -- I haven't worked out in a couple of days and I'm hell bent on doing one today -- probably a Cardio Coach.

AUGUST -- so when you did your mega shopping, did you get yourself a chocolate bunny? Do they even have chocolate bunnies in Japan? You must have a chocolate bunny!
http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/20.gif
Is Easter a national holiday in Japan? I never thought about it, but what is their primary religion -- I have no clue. This is a sad moment for my grade school geography teacher -- LMAO!

ROBIN!!! Are you back yet? I miss you sooooo much! Did you have fun?

JENNIFER -- Wow! I cannot believe how much snow you got! It's dreary here, but no sign of snow. So what are you doing for Easter? Will you be with family? I should get my arse to church. I can't remember the last time I stepped foot in a church. DH and I were talking about that last weekend -- how we need to find a church. We both miss going, but we haven't been able to find one we like here.

JEN -- how are you? Are you doing better? Is that precious kitty still hanging around? What are you Easter plans? Will you be doing something with Chad?

CUZ -- I missed you yesterday! Any news on the job front? I was hoping you got called for an interview. Does your family celebrate Easter with all the trimmings?

I wish you all a very Happy Easter with family and friends. I won't have time to post tomorrow, so you guys take care and I'll see you Monday :* :* :*

I'm laughing and drooling at your posts. :D :9

Sorry to be short (not like midget short, but as in not many words short LMAO), but I suddenly have a bunch of deadlines for the first of next month, but I'll be away all freakin weekend (horse making patty icon here), plus my friend is in town on business from New York this week and wants to meet up at some point (not the one who's always late).

I....I really have no idea how I'm going to get all this work done by Thursday. :eek: :eek:

I've got to find a chocolate bunny in this Easterless-religionless- but-maybe-if-pressed-Buddhist-I-guess?-non-seed-eating-bird society.

I've finished CTX upper body and a smoothie, will now move on to a whole-grain cracker and peanut butter and then move my butt into my work room and not come out until dinner time.

My dining chairs comes tomorrow. :7

Sorry to be lacking in personals but I'll join in again soon! Good luck with the snow, Jennifer!

Hello August.

Do you have CTX-All step? I bought it in VHS format yesterday. My friend who's losing weight talked me into it. She's lost more weight since, now found some workout clothes for her, and she was going to buy aerobic shoes.

Hope you find a chocolate something today.

Now, get ready for church.

Happy Easter!!!

Sorry I've been MIA, just a busy week & weekend... work is stressful & busy. I do not want the weekend to be over already. :-(

Workouts:
Saturday- Drill Max
Sunday - 4DSKB & Tracey's Glute Camp

Friday night Chad & I just hung out here, Saturday was APL then dinner with Chad. Today my Mom, sister, brother, sister-in-law, Chad, and I had lunch. We met in a town about 40min from here, it's a central point for all so nobody had more than a 45 min drive each way. We had a great time, my brother who NEVER likes any guy I date really likes Chad, they talked the whole time.

So, how was everyones weekend??? It is cold here and been snowing all day but not sticking thank goodness.

Hi, Jennifer, hi, Jen!

I'M SITTING ON DINING CHAIRS!

Well, actually, I'm just sitting on one and the other one is on the other side. :) The color looks good. Things are good!

I'M SITTING ON A DINING CHAIR!! :D Eating grapefruit, yogurt and cottage cheese - SITTING! With my bowl not in my hands!

Though the delivery totally woke all three of us up from a deep, lovely sleep.

But we don't mind!

It's raining and it's cold, and I've got so much work to do in front of me it's a joke, but I'm sitting on a dining chair so it all seems so insignificant! :*

JENNIFER - I only have a regular long step and the square top to make it a ...whatever you'd call it step. (But not a CTX All Step - is that a sort of short one?)

JEN - That's great that your brother gave Chad the thumbs up!

Have a nice rest of your weekend, everybody!

Hello Haters.

August-you must love your dining room and chairs and so must your squirrels, one more thing for them to use.
CTX-all step is a workout, part of a 6 part series.

Jen-Wow, that's cool that yor brother and Chad got along.

Michele, Robin-How did your Holiday turnout?
Shannon too.

Hate Monday, Hate snow, and hate cold weather.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.