Weekend Check-in, Saturday/Sunday, March 4&5, 2023

Good morning….

Nice workout yesterday, Siobhan, with another fun Sydney workout…

Annette, good job with your 39 min. Hodge-Podge workout! Sometimes they can be the most fun!

Good workout selections yesterday, Nora, with
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Pull- Back + Biceps + Shoulders= 21 Min
KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean (Lean)= 33 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Do this if you need a BOOST!= 35 Min
YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE

This morning I did a Peloton 30 min. Standing Core Hiking Treadmill Bootcamp.

The rest of the weekend will be rest….have a nice weekend!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did another Sydney Cummings workout for legs - 30 minutes. I added on 15 minutes of one of her weighted boxing workouts. Now, to stretch.

And wow, what a dumping of snow we had last night. It was thundering and lightening while snowing. I've never seen or heard that before at the same time.

Great workouts everyone. Linda - so jealous of your peloton.

Have a great day friends.

so jealous of your peloton
Siobhan, don’t be too jealous….none of my equipment is Peloton, can’t afford that! I just use the Peloton app for workouts once in awhile… I don’t subscribe every month to Peloton….anyone can use the app & follow along with workouts…. I have been using IFIT app monthly & starting to use Hydrow app monthly….and Peloton & BitGym every so often….all of these workouts can be used with the equipment you have,

Happy Saturday ladies:)

Linda- Nicely done today with:

a Peloton 30 min. Standing Core Hiking Treadmill Bootcamp. Sounds great really fun. WTG and high fives!!;)
Enjoy your weekend rest;)

Siobhan- High fives & WTG on today's workout with: Sydney Cummings workout for legs - 30 minutes, plus added on 15 minutes of one of her weighted boxing workouts, and finally a stretch.Very Nicely done WTG & high fives!!;)

I wanted to get in a workout today and even planned for it. My mind was ready but my body said no. I did two hours of clean maz like I do every day, but on fumes. It's probably has something with not getting
enough sleep last night and having to take a nearly 2 hour nap to make up for it. Sadly after all that it was late after noon and too late to begin a workout, and feeling a bit burned out and not feeling like workingout
so I decided to rest today and take tomorrow as my usual rest day. I'll be back Monday for our usual check in.

Hello's and waves to Annette;)

Have a blessed weekend ladies;)

Nora

Hi Everyone,

Linda - Ahhh no peloton just the app. I didn't have a peloton either (gave my bike away). There are so many options out there for spin bikes.

I am with you Nora. I am taking a rest day today. I am just not feeling it today. I got up before 5:30am but can't bring myself to work out. I will move on with my day as there is always a lot to do. Have a great day everyone. I hope to check-in tomorrow with a brand new energizing workout.

Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.