Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday (Christmas Eve), December 23 & 24th, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning & surprise ladies! I decided to go ahead and start weekend thread even tho' most of
you might not be working out. I found out quick enough that if I don't plan to post my workouts, that
I won't do them, cause that's how I felt this AM! For some reason, it holds me accountable, and I
didn't want too mess up my schedule. So..........

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 12-Standing Lower Body with Boss Loop" - 20 min.
CatheLive- "Merry Hiit-mas Express" - 27 min.
Peloton- 30 min. Holiday Treadmill Walk

Tomorrow morning will be a Peloton 30 min. Upper Body Treadmill Bootcamp. I feel sure I will
do it as planned, cause it's only 30 min.

So, again, I hope you all have a nice Christmas! :)

Good job, Linda! Keep the fires burning.

I am on Christmas “break”, so workouts will be non-traditional (probably dog walks and Grocery Max and Tree Max and Family Max and Clean Max and Cooking Max and Entertaining Max and…) so I will not be “checking in” until December 26.

Have a blessed and peaceful MERRY CHRISTMAS. Thanks so much for the support and encouragement!

LOL! That's alot of "Max" workouts Anita! Too funny, but....unfortunately too true! I won't
be posting until Tuesday 26th either......after I do my short 30 min. in the morning on the
treadmill, nothing planned until Tuesday.

I hope you & your family will have a blessed, peaceful & Merry Christmas as well. So
happy you joined our little group.

Good evening girls;)

Linda- great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 12-Standing Lower Body with Boss Loop" - 20 min.
CatheLive- "Merry Hiit-mas Express" - 27 min.
Peloton- 30 min. Holiday Treadmill Walk

Saturday's planned workout is to do:

a Peloton 30 min. Upper Body Treadmill Bootcamp. I feel sure I will
do it as planned, cause it's only 30 min.

I hope you got to do them as as well. As always amazing job with all your workouts, WTG & high fives!!;)

Anita- Love all your Max workouts, so very true and funny! I think we all can relate tothe Max workouts we all do in our lives. Love your sense of humor. Good for you to take a break until December 26. I'm kind of pondering the break thing myself.
I enjoy your fun and energy and sharing about your self. I wish you and your family a fun, festive, and blessed Christmas. Enjoy and have fun! Have blessed Christmas:)

Siobhan - Hello's , waves and have a very Merry Christmas ;)

Annette- Hello's & Waves!!! Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas;)!!

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min
STS 2 Abs/Core- Standing Abs Metabolic Core Warm Up = 11 Min

Merry Christmas girls;)

Nora

Hey Nora, great job with your Saturday workout of XTrain- D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min (Yay!)
Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min & STS 2 Abs/Core- Standing Abs Metabolic Core Warm Up = 11 Min Great workout!

Got my Peloton Upper Body Treadmill Bootcamp 30 min done this AM, so I'm good to go
until Tuesday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Good Sunday Morning Friends,

I have not worked out since Friday. I will be back at it on Thursday morning. For now, however, I remain jealous of your workouts! sniff sniff. Have a lovely Christmas Eve everyone. We are cooking, hanging and celebrating this evening. My DH is Hungarian so tonight is the big night. I will stay over at my DD's apartment tonight so we can open gifts in the morning and have breakfast together. Have a lovely day/evening.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hi ladies,

Since we are going elsewhere for Christmas, I managed to do a Clau and Paty Kickboxing Routine 40 minute workout off of YouTube. YAY me!!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas Annette! And everyone! Good job on getting in a Clau and Paty Kickboxing Routine 40 minute workout off of YouTube on Christmas Day….

I had no plans to do a workout on Christmas Day, but this morning I did do a
YouTube Coach Ali Full Body Weight Plate Challenge #2 workout (29 min) and
a workout I put together in my Interval Timer App which I titled “12 days of
Christmas Elliptical & Weight Plate Intervals” which was 24 min. So a little less than an
hour. Annette, we did good! Enjoy your day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.