Weekend Check-in Saturday, February 25th & Sunday February 26th, 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's latest live workout - it was fun and no repeats. I am digging on Jen these days. Her instructing has been really good! I wonder if Cathe would ever share the stage and let others lead or co-lead just for variety.

Linda and Nora - always such great variety in your workouts and Linda - you created your own 1 minute intervals for 20 minutes. Did you do that in silence or with music?

I am working all weekend so have to get things moving.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning….

Great job yesterday Siobhan with STS Meso 2 Legs & today with this week’s CatheLive!
that looked like a good workout!!!
On your question, I use an app called Interval Timer Pro in which you can design your own interval type workouts…I type in everything on my iPad, what each interval is, time, etc. and set rest periods between each, warmup & cooldown info, if I want to do repeat cycles, & so forth. You can save all the workouts. Then I hook the iPad to my tv, go into my Music library, start the music & start my workout, everything comes thru the tv & on screen, the app has voice instructions & on screen information and away I go….It really is neat and one of the best apps I have…

great job yesterday Nora with MPL stretch, Kelly’s Lean Body Boxing, PHHi & stretch, &
Kaleigh’s Cycling…. Great cardio variety!

Annette, another stellar 50 min. Elliptical Workout & 30 min. of leg machines & floor work With a stretch….

After I take Jack for his morning walk, I will be doing CL-Burn Sets: Express Legs-Heavy Weights- 35 min. That will be it today…& tomorrow will be a rest day.

enjoy your weekend…

Happy weekend ladies, we made it;)

Siobhan- Nicely done on today's workout with:

Cathe's latest live workout - it was fun and no repeats. Jen has been instructing and its been really good! Cool! I like Jen. great way to start the weekend feeling amazing WTF & high fives!:)

Linda- That is very cool on the interval app so you can desitn your own interval type workouts and you mentioned how you can get it to go o your TV and add music. That is so awesome. I bet you have lots of fun with that.
Jack is getting his walk workout in today as well,;) I love dogs! After Jack's walk you plan to workout with CL-Burn Sets: Express Legs-Heavy Weights- 35 min.
Sounds like a great workout on tap for today. Good for you taking Sunday as a rest day, you need those:)

Annette- have a blessed weekend.:)

Here's todays workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness - 20 minute TURBO! HIIT Indoor Cycling Class = 23 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Box & Pump= 53 Min

That's it for me today as well. I will take Sunday as a rest day;)

Have blessed weekend ladies:)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today I decided to do something, so on the news the other day they highlighted 3 exercises that people should do to help with stamina and balance . They were
1. Speed skater
2. Side leaps landing on 1 foot back and forth
3. Side shuffles side to side lifting one foot at the end

So I did 30 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes then 30 minutes of the above moves adding in low jacks and some kicks and punches during the last few minutes. Ending with a cool down stretch.

So not bad for a Saturday.

Nice workouts ladies.

Hi Everyone,

Looks like many of you are creating your own workouts! Today I did a Sydney Cummings upper body with cardio for about 30 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of MPL. Just feeling blah with my workouts these days. I look forward to Spring and being outside more in the sun...

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone…nice job this morning, Siobhan, with 30 min. Sydney workout & MPL….

Great workouts yesterday….Annette with 30 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes then 30 minutes of Speed skaters, Side leaps landing on 1 foot back and forth & Side shuffles side to side lifting one foot at the end. and Nora with
YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness - 20 minute TURBO! HIIT Indoor Cycling Class = 23 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Box & Pump= 53 Min. Great workouts for you both !

I did do a short 14 min. Hydrow “stack” this morning just to get moving:
5 min. Pre-Row Mobility in Carlisle, Mass.
1 min. Row in New Orleans, La.
1 min. Pilates Shoulder Bridge Challenge in Long Beach, Calif.
1 min. Row in London, England
1 min. Squat Challenge in Savannah, Georgia
5 min. Post-Row Mobility with Foam Roller in Seville, Spain

For such a short workout, I was all over the place!!!:) Hydrow has so many neat, short workouts to choose from as well as longer ones and those circuit training workouts that I love too.

have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.